“Tasty Tacos!”

Vinyl Taco
Ranked #16 of 333 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Tuned in Music. Turned on Tacos. Authentic Mexican Street Food.
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
“Tasty Tacos!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have been to here a few times and have always had a great experience. The fish tacos are amazing! The staff is friendly and very attentive.

The atmosphere is top notch. The front of the building has overhead doors that open to let in fresh air and the even have a screen to keep it a bug free experience! Make sure to check out the reclaimed wood dividing wall in the back from the Old Globe Grain Elevator in Superior Wisconsin.

• Visited June 2014

Fargo, North Dakota
“As Authentic as it Gets in Fargo”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I think that the atmosphere of this place is consistently great, but the food is not as much. I have been there twice in the last few weeks. The first time, I was thrilled because I thought I had finally found a little bit of California, where I once lived, right here in North Dakota. The first time, I had the Chicken Tinga and the Pork Belly Tacos. Those were AMAZING. I also had guacamole and salsa and chips. I think that the salsa is pretty good and the tortilla chips are great! I wish that they would make the guacamole at the table because while good, lacks the freshness it could have (bummer). The tacos come on flour tortillas unless you ask for corn (which they used to serve them on). Since seemingly no one orders the corn, except for me once, the corn tortillas I had seemed a little stale and dry. The flour is still good, though. So overall, great experience--will definitely return!

Visited June 2014
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great addition to downtown Fargo”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Great tacos that are authentic to south of the border and the tacos are inexpensive. Plus they have a cute little margarita for a great price. Some people complained about parking, but downtown any city you will have to walk to park and it isn't really different than that. The tacos are varied and full of excellent flavors. Overall a great place to meet and eat.

• Visited March 2014
“Tasty & Petit”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and I live in Fargo. We ate here late in the evening after visiting his father in the hospital. I had veggie tacos and they were delish. The service was fast the prices fantastic. I loved the atmosphere. Very big city for our small downtown area. Plan on visiting again soon!

• Visited January 2014
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Taco Heaven”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Tacos, Tacos, Tacos- Yum! There is something for everyone on this menu. Great appetizers and cocktails too. Love the space.

Visited March 2014