“Found a Gem by Accident”
Review of C'mon Inn - Fargo

C'mon Inn - Fargo
Ranked #28 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Vancouver, Canada
“Found a Gem by Accident”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I was driving past on I94 looking for a place at about 10 PM, I spotted the sign and thought a place with a name like that might have good prices. I stopped to ask about prices (which were good), if they provide wifi (yes) and complimentary breakfast bar (again yes). They also pointed out their pool and 5 hot tubs. This really appealed to me. I like to use them before going to bed. It helps me get to sleep.

The place was meticulously clean, the bed comfortable, the reception warm and genuine. For the price I think you'd have a hard time finding a better place.

Room Tip: The place is built with an atrium at it's centre where the pool and hot tub are located. I woul...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Enderlin, North Dakota
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I stay here about once a week due to my work in Fargo. I love how it is always clean, quiet, and refreshments available in the evenings so I don't even have to go out in the evening if I don't want to. The bathroom has spacious counterspace and big screen TV is awesome. Staff is friendly and treat me like a queen! Thanks gang!

Room Tip: No elevator to second floor so request first floor if steps are a hardship for you
Watertown, South Dakota
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have stayed at the C'mon inn for over 100 times for the last 6 year. Its the best place to stay when Im in Fargo. Rooms are always clean, and the staff is always helpful! Great breakfast! and nice work out room!!

Alexandria, Minnesota
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Traveling is wearing on a person and I wake up refreshed everytime I stay at C'mon Inn (up to 10 times per year). Although not all people flock to it, I can't wait for one of the five hot tubs to soak my weary muscles. But I can assure you everyone will enjoy the cozy, comfy beds for a good night's sleep -- that's what it's all about! The hot breakfast has great selection and taste and gets a guy on the road ready for the day. I look forward to the time I get to spend in Fargo's C'mon Inn!

Room Tip: Rooms to the Northeast are quietest.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Eriksdale, Manitoba
Reviewed 2 June 2013

The room is large and clean, the finish and fixtures are quality, they did not skimp on the construction. They have a ball team staying on the same floor and you can not hear them at all. The continental breakfast is good and has a great variety, cereal, eggs, waffles, pancakes sausage, sausage and biscuits, pastries and fruit. The court yard is comfy and the pool is separated so that the kids will not disturb. Hot tubs are plentiful there are 5. We are going home well rested.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Minnesota
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My wife and I came to Fargo to run the Fargo Marathon. We were in need of a hotel and due to our late booking the big chain hotels were booked and/or very expensive. Being that the C'mon Inn is not a large chain hotel we were not quite sure what to expect. However, we were pleasantly surprised with clean, well equipped rooms, and a friendly staff.

Room Tip: The hotel has no elevator.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Grand Forks
Reviewed 17 May 2013

My wife and I stayed in a jacuzzi suite the first night of our honeymoon, and we were very impressed! The room was clean and felt "up to date," and the jacuzzi was nice sized. This was our wedding night, so perhaps I would have been impressed no matter what, but I can honestly say this was one of the nicest hotels my wife and I stayed at on our honeymoon--and we stayed in rooms more expensive than this.

The room cost was kind of pricey, but I would highly recommend this to couples looking for a romantic getaway.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple