C'mon Inn - Fargo
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
Excellent 5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewshot tubs arecourtyard areaping pong tablewafflesfront deskgrand forkskiddie poolpool sideroom was cleanmain floorbiscuits and gravyadjoining roomsstay there againcontinental breakfastfridge and microwavefargo moorheadstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I was driving past on I94 looking for a place at about 10 PM, I spotted the sign and thought a place with a name like that might have good prices. I stopped to ask about prices (which were good), if they provide wifi (yes) and complimentary breakfast bar (again yes). They also pointed out their pool and 5 hot tubs. This really appealed to me. I like to use them before going to bed. It helps me get to sleep.

The place was meticulously clean, the bed comfortable, the reception warm and genuine. For the price I think you'd have a hard time finding a better place.

Room Tip: The place is built with an atrium at it's centre where the pool and hot tub are located. I wouldn't want a room on the inside facing the atrium as I like to be able to look out. A room on the main level inside would really not appeal to me as you might have guests going by your window. However, for guests with small kids, an inside, main level room might be just the thing.
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I stay here about once a week due to my work in Fargo. I love how it is always clean, quiet, and refreshments available in the evenings so I don't even have to go out in the evening if I don't want to. The bathroom has spacious counterspace and big screen TV is awesome. Staff is friendly and treat me like a queen! Thanks gang!

Room Tip: No elevator to second floor so request first floor if steps are a hardship for you
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have stayed at the C'mon inn for over 100 times for the last 6 year. Its the best place to stay when Im in Fargo. Rooms are always clean, and the staff is always helpful! Great breakfast! and nice work out room!!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Traveling is wearing on a person and I wake up refreshed everytime I stay at C'mon Inn (up to 10 times per year). Although not all people flock to it, I can't wait for one of the five hot tubs to soak my weary muscles. But I can assure you everyone will enjoy the cozy, comfy beds for a good night's sleep -- that's what it's all about! The hot breakfast has great selection and taste and gets a guy on the road ready for the day. I look forward to the time I get to spend in Fargo's C'mon Inn!

Room Tip: Rooms to the Northeast are quietest.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2013

The room is large and clean, the finish and fixtures are quality, they did not skimp on the construction. They have a ball team staying on the same floor and you can not hear them at all. The continental breakfast is good and has a great variety, cereal, eggs, waffles, pancakes sausage, sausage and biscuits, pastries and fruit. The court yard is comfy and the pool is separated so that the kids will not disturb. Hot tubs are plentiful there are 5. We are going home well rested.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple