“Terrible Experience!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #27 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Willmar, Minnesota
“Terrible Experience!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

We recently stayed at the C'mon Inn in Fargo and had a terrible experience. We were accused of being loud and disruptive in the hotel - running up and down the hall, slamming doors, etc. - not sure who was doing this but it was definitely no one in our group. Guest services came to the room and said that we were being loud, slamming doors, etc. Guest services were informed that no one had left our room for over a half an hour and it was just a small group of us talking. They said ok and left but returned about 45 minutes later with the police and evicted us from the hotel (said we had numerous warnings which was not the case). We tried to explain to the hotel staff that we had not had numerous warnings and that it was not our group making the noise but they wouldn't listen. This was at 12:30 am and temp was 15 below and we had no where to go but we were informed we needed to pack up all of our stuff and leave the hotel plus the hotel rooms are overpriced for what you get.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ArleneClare
generalmanager6, General Manager at C'mon Inn - Fargo, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
I am sorry you did not enjoy your time at the C'mon Inn. However, three separate staff members did provide a total of four warnings to occupants of the two rooms in question. I suspect they were not all made to the same person as my understanding of the situation is that there were many people in both of these rooms who were not registered guests. Law enforcement was called because we had numerous complaints from other rooms and members of your group were not cooperative in trying to reduce the noise levels. Unlike a roof leak, it is rarely difficult to locate where a loud noise is coming from and both the staff and the police were confident that they knew where the disturbance was coming from and took the necessary steps to resolve the issue. We want every one of our guests to have a good experience with us and we will do whatever we can to make that happen.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Grand Forks, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Had an amazing stay! Room was clean, bed was comfy, in room hot tub was fantastic! Would definitely stay here again. Staff was super friendly and very helpful. Breakfast in the morning was very tasty and offered a wide variety. Overall very pleased with my stay at C'mon Inn in Fargo, ND!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and I'm glad to hear your stay was amazing! The staff works hard to make sure that your stay is great and I know they really appreciate hearing that their effort matters and is recognized. I hope you will recommend us to others and visit us whenever you are in Fargo!
Winnipeg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Have stayed here several times and have enjoyed it each and every time. I always try and book a court side room. It's very nice to have a table and chairs right outside the room to sit and relax.

Morning breakfast is good. They could use some fresh fruit though.

Front desk staff dealt with any concerns/requests very quickly.

Beds are very comfortable.

1 Thank superrabbit
Thank your for your feedback. I'm glad to hear the front desk staff was accommodating and that you enjoy the courtyard rooms. We currently do have oranges, apples and bananas available on the breakfast bar but we are open to suggestions for other fresh fruit that guests may want in addition so drop us a line and let us know if there is anything you would like to see added!
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

I was very impressed by the effort put forth by C'mon Inn. It is a great place to stay if you're travelling with others as the open courtyard gives you a place to gather other than your room.
Black Friday weekend, they went above and beyond by supplying dinner along with breakfast the next morning.
Very relaxing, clean and spacious room!

Room Tip: You may want to ask for courtyard rooms, but this was our first time in a "non-courtyard"...
Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. We do have an evening social from 5 to 7 PM Monday through Thursday that is complimentary for both business and leisure travelers and we encourage our guests to take advantage of it. Our courtyard is a great place to visit when traveling in larger groups and many of our guests do travel with other friends and family and this provides them a nice area to relax. I hope you will make us you destination whenever you are in the Fargo-Moorhead area!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

I always stay at this hotel! And so does my family! We love this hotel. He only problem this trip was I went to go in the hot tub Sunday morning before I started to get ready to pack up and leave BUT THE HOT TUBS WERE ICE COLD! I checked all four tubs. I went to the front desk and she told me they do not turn them on untill 9am ... Every other time I've stayed here the tubs were on early in the morning. I was NOT the only person trying to go in the hot tub! They told me to go in the hot tub that was in the pool area but one of the main reason my family and I like to stay here is the hut tubs!

I was pretty upset that I was already to go in the hot tub at 730 am but I had to wait around till 9 am to enjoy the hot tub!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the hot tubs being cold. We technically don't open them until 9 am basically to try to discourage a lot of noise before that time as many guests enjoy sleeping in on the weekends. That being said, they are usually warm before that time so that was undoubtedly an oversight on the part of our maintenance staff and I do apologize. We will make sure that does not happen again and on your next stay I assure you the hot tubs will be at a higher temperature earlier in the morning.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly and inviting. The room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The complimentary hot breakfast is always enjoyable, especially the waffles. It was also nice that during the week they have appetizers from 5-7pm. This is a great hotel and our ninth time at a c'mon inn and we will continue to come back!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
I'm happy to hear you had an amazing stay and we really appreciate your review!
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

My twin sister and I take an annual "night away", and we love coming to C'Mon Inn in Fargo. We live in Detroit Lakes (just 45 minutes away), but it's like being transported to a different world. Tropical spa area, clean room, our OWN beds, nice big screen TV, free ICE, refrigerator and microwave. What more could a girl ask for?! Two years in a row now, we've actually LEFT the concert that we paid GOOD money for just to enjoy time together at the C'mon Inn. Regrettably, the shades are so dark that we inevitably sleep past the time breakfast is served. But that's okay! We enjoy our stays here!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I hope you and your twin sister will continue your annual outing at our hotel for many years to come and if you oversleep breakfast we would be happy to grab you something from the kitchen!