“Fun, good beer choices and good service”
Review of Wurst Bier Hall

Wurst Bier Hall
Ranked #2 of 330 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: German, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Moorhead, Minnesota
“Fun, good beer choices and good service”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

For a beer hall, they do take care that service is decent. Food is competent. You even get free water that the other beer specialty place won't do (ridiculous).

Napoleon, North Dakota, United States
“German heritage food and fun”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

It was a busy, loud and fun atmosphere with long communal tables made from reclaimed wood on a recent visit. I ordered the Spaetzle dumplings with mushroom gravy and kraut and shared the German Pride Flights beer sampler with my friend. Not an expected plating with the gravy, but it was good nonetheless. My friend ordered borscht and German potato salad both of which he said was excellent. The borscht was more like that served in the Ukraine rather than the German-Russian version we are familiar with. The potato salad was tangy and delicious. We shared a piece of kuchen which is a rare find in a Fargo restaurant. Our waiter was very helpful and accommodating. I look forward to my next visit for more Gute Essen.

1 Thank Carmen R
Canada
“What a fun place!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My wife & I were on the recommendation of a friend who had been here recently. We had two different sausages, spetzel and the Bavarian pretzels. I was offered a sampling of different before ordering one. Décor was "early galvanized plumbing" Because we had a late lunch at 2PM, the place was relatively quiet but I can see it would get busy at night. Service was prompt & efficient. We ate for $25.

• Visited March 2014
Fitchburg, Wisconsin
“Average”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I headed to Wurst for a send off as one of our friends was leaving to the Dominican Republic for 2 years! The community tables made this type of function a breeze at Wurst. I love cheeseburgers, so when I saw they had one, I had to try it. It was small and average, nothing special about it. My wife had the ever so spicy Italian Bratwurst and enjoyed it. A ton of beer to choose from if that is your thing. Go try something new, but do not order the burger. Love seeing new options in the FM area.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank JesseWhite
Fargo, North Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More like the Best Bier Hall”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The food and beer are delectable, but the atmosphere is what sets this place apart. You feel like you are stepping out of Fargo and walking into the Hofbrauhaus in Munich. Superior service, too!

• Visited March 2014