“Nice atmosphere And good food”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 343 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Good menu variety and reasonable prices. Tends to get pretty busy during dinner. Some tables are put in the middle with no privacy and a little busy around them. Bar and booths are best.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have lunch at Granite City about once a week. I'm gluten free and I appreciate their Gluten Free menu. The staff and management are always friendly and ready to make my break for lunch an enjoyable time. I don't believe I have ever been disappointed in the quality or quantity of my meal; and try their Sunday brunch as it's fantastic.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The patio area is a really nice and inviting place in warm weather. One of my favorite places to eat in Fargo.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Took the whole family on a Saturday night. After a 15 minute wait we were seated and quickly served. Kids the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. While this seems simple, the kids love for the macaroni allowed us to enjoy our fish tacos and salmon. Just remember to save room for the chocolate cookie desert. It will feed the whole family.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I ate there with friends and was amazed at the menu selections. The service was impeccable and the beverages were awesome.

Been to Granite City Food & Brewery? Share your experiences!