“Great Selection”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 332 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Okinawa-shi, Okinawa, Japan
“Great Selection”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Whether it's appetizers, main courses or beer there's something for everyone. I had the fish taco trio and the beer sampler, they were both amazing. The atmosphere and service were both equally enjoyable. If I'm ever in Fargo again I'll definitely be stopping back in to try something else from the menu.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Good Food but Really...”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We visited Granite City this past Friday. It is one of our favourite places to eat when we are in Fargo. On this visit the food was good as usual but the service was sadly lacking. We watched while the servers constantly stopped and chatted with other servers who either were on a dinner break or off work but deciding to eat at the bar. There were 3 staff that were eating while numerous other servers who were still working stopped and chatted with them while tables waited for food or drinks. It is poor form to have wait staff who are off work being catered to rather more than the paying customers in the restaurant. It was disappointing because the service is usually great and the food is constantly good. It felt like we were eating in the Granite City staff room rather than the restaurant. Hopefully thinks will improve by the next time we visit.

• Visited June 2014
Moorhead, Minnesota
“Great French Onion Soup”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My mother and I often have lunch here . I keep coming back for the delicious French Onion soup and sandwiches. They serve the onion soup with lots of cheese on the top . I also enjoy their fresh hard crust bread. There hasn't been a problem with service, since we usually show up at 11:00 am when it opens. My husband has enjoyed the micro-brews there also .

• Visited June 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Trying to be more than they are”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Went to Granite City after a long day after the road and based on the convenience of it being across the street from our hotel. Had a party of seven, including three children. We were advised that we would have to wait a few minutes while they go the table ready. Waited at least ten minutes and went to our table, the dining area was over half empty.
When we were giving the waitress our orders, I had my mind set on the bison burger. I was advised that they were out and they probably wouldn't have it on the menu again so I don't know why she didn't advise up-front. I decided on the fish and chips. When I received the meal, I asked for the standard malt vinegar, which she said they were out of.
While I was eating the sub-par fish, I noticed a menu on the middle of the table advertising the Mother's Day Brunch, three weeks late.
Another in my party ordered a steak, way too much salt.
It seems like they are trying to be a fine dining restaurant and trying to act busy when they are neither.
I don't think I'll be going back to this place even if it is close.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank NorskyNE
Unionville, Michigan
“Love this Place”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Service is wonderful and the food is great. Their potato nachos were awesome, as was the salmon, ribs and pizza appetizer. The dessert seemed a little expensive but the amount of chocolate cake you received was capable of feeding four people very well. Great place to go.

Visited May 2014