“Love montes ”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 2nd Ave.
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Beautiful atmosphere great food the service was top notch! Can get a little loud when it's busy but the food is so good that you forget about the noise!! This is a must try for anyone looking for a great romantic dinner.

1  Thank Bhj1966

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Dinner can get expensive...we had an appetizer and two entrees ($85). Food was what to expect from the price. Very delicious and just the right amount for a fancy restaurant. 4 stars only because the meal took almost 2 hours. Appetizer took 45 minutes, then they build up the anticipation for the main course for another 45 minutes. There is no excuse for that. For my money, I would go to Mezzaluna instead.

1  Thank Curt J
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Monte's is a wonderful restaurant. From location to decor to service, and especially for the menu, I highly recommend this place. I was there for lunch last time, and even a "hamburger" is nothing like what you would get at another place. The food is excellent and interesting. Be sure to try their desserts also.

1  Thank gske8386
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had the opportunity to enjoy an evening meal at monte's which included a couple of phenomenal appetizers. The spicy red curry meatballs (my new favorite appetizer) and shrimp skewers that we're different than anything I'd ever had and I would highly recommend. The entree I was able to enjoy was also to die for! The service was exceptional and had a very friendly staff. I will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Had an opportunity to have some out of town business guests over to Monte's for lunch. All of our party had a great lunch, with each of us having a different choice. I had the walleye - it was fantastic - even though I normally do not prefer fish. Highly recommended for a slightly upscale lunch (our entrees averaged about $11-12 each), but still very affordable (you'll spend almost as mush at Erbert's). Food was high quality too!