“Excellent hotel close to airport”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I always liked Homewood suites. This location is 5 minutes from the airport.
People are very friendly and have a CAN DO attitude. Room are quiet and very clean. Food is actually very good. There is an Applebbe's and a Buffalo Wild Wings within 2 minutes of walking if you choose not to eat at the hotel.
I always stay at this hotel while in Fargo and I recommend it to all who plan to visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelForLife2000
Tom K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments following your stay with us. The positive feedback is greatly appreciated and I am happy to see you had a great experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights on business. This is a wonderful, clean, quiet, and friendly place to be when away from home! My room was clean, comfy, and spacious. I would definitely stay here again on business or when traveling with my family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Fargo. I'm happy to see you had a great stay and I hope we can be of service if your future travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Our entire hockey team stayed at Homewood suites. The accommodations were clean- rooms were large including large refrigerator. breakfast were great and the breakfast staff was better. One can tell the staff takes pride in what they do. Highly recommend.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Tom K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you for the feedback following your stay with us. It is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I had some car trouble while I was in Fargo. The staff was very accommodating and the shuttle service went above and beyond to help me while my car was in repair. They even took me to the garage to pick up my car. Friendly, caring, responsive - a real joy to stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the kind words following your stay with us. I've got a great staff and always encourage them to go above and beyond. Their positive attitudes make my job easier! Thanks again.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Highly recommended. I come to Fargo for business purposes and this hotel is great on everything, like service, breakfast, people is very friendly and always willing to help and satisfy customers. It is close to the airport and close to NDSU.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the generous comments regarding your stay with us. It is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We rented the Meeting room for our daughters 5th birthday party. It was reasonably priced and we didn't have to do anything. The room was set up as we requested, we were able to bring in food and use the pool. We also decided to stay the night - let the cousins have a slumber party. We the suit set up we were able to have the adults hang out in one room and set the kids up in another. They even proved a DVD player so the kids could watch their new movie. We'll defiantly stay their again either in Fargo or when traveling to other places.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

It's great to hear you had an enjoyable stay for your daughter's birthday party. We appreciate the comments and thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Lovely place. Brought my dinner and warmed it in the completely well stocked kitchen and enjoyed my visit, early rise to catch plane. Very convenient to airport. Staff was very helpful. Check out fast. Wi-fi excellent. All in all a terrific place to stay before an early morning flight.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Fargo. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and I am happy you enjoyed your stay.