“Family Freindliness”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The suite was beautiful, clean, spacious. The buffet breakfast was delicious and better than most buffet breakfasts that I have encountered. The staff was accomadating. Only downer was the size of the pool. (My family loves to swim.)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tom K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay with us. It is greatly appreciated and I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed at this property for one night and it was my first time at a Homewood Suites property. I wasn't sure what to expect since I was unfamiliar with the chain and the photos online looked a little outdated. What I found upon checking in was that this is a very nice, very up to date property with a lot of very nice additional amenities that most properties don't offer.

The photos I found online of the rooms looked like they were in dire need of renovation, however when I got to my room I found that those renovations must have occurred fairly recently. Some of the online photos show a tube TV and some low end furniture in the living space, but in my room there was a nice size 37' flatscreen TV and a very nice and comfortable sofa. There also was a mini work desk area, a small dining table, well equipped kitchenette, comfortable and clean bed, and a large and nicely appointed bathroom area. This room was probably one of the closest any have come to having all of the comforts of being at home.

The gym area was a little small, but the equipment was nice and all in working order. There also is a nice size pool/jacuzzi and a small outdoor basketball court.

There are several dining options nearby if you are looking for a quick bite--Applebees, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc. However if you don't feel like going out, the hotel hosts a 'manager's reception' each night where they serve dinner as well as beer and wine--all complimentary with your stay. On my night they grilled burgers and had chips and potato salad--all very good stuff!

I also should mention that I was in town for a convention and I had many of my supplies shipped there before my arrival--about 8 boxes in all. The hotel was very accommodating and professional and they were more than happy to hold my boxes until my arrival. I even had one box come in late and they called me to tell me as soon as it arrived--the staff was extremely helpful.

I went into this stay with lower expectations than usual, but this hotel went way above and beyond what I expected. I will definitely consider staying at other Homewood Suites properties in the future because of the great experience I had here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay with us. The comments are greatly appreicated. I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay and we exceeded your expectations. I have a great team and they keep the hotel very clean and looking like new. Thanks again for sharing your comments.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times. On one occasion I had an issue and the hotel manager went out of his way to resolve it and he continues to run an excellent establishment. I believe that the employees take pride in their jobs and I see all employees acting in a friendly and professional manner

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the feedback. Your comments are greatly appreciated! I have a great team and they make my job much easier and enjoyable. We try to create a family-like culture and I think it shows by how they smile and greet our guests, whether it's at the front desk or walking down a hallway. Thanks again and thanks for having faith in us!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Thanks for making me feel at home while staying on your property. If I needed anything regardless of the time you were there to help out and I really appreciate it. I always came back to a clean room while out for the day. Everyone did a great job-great customer service!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the very kind comments. We greatly appreciate your business and hope we can be of service for your future travels to Fargo.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We were concerned about noise due to hotel is by airport, couldn't here almost anything. Nice and clean rooms. although room service starts very early in the morning. We will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tom K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your stay. It is greatly appreciated and I hope you will consider us for your future travels to Fargo.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Full house at the hotel but it was absorbed well and staff were well prepared for it. Excellent breakfast especially the fresh fruit. And the park and fly deal of $15 for 2 weeks was the best I've ever seen!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tom K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Fargo. The comments regarding your stay are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Everything are great except the banging sound kept me awake all night! there are some issues either pluming, water heater or something else, there are constant banging sound from the wall, IF you are NOT asking for a good night sleep this is a great place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tom K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noise in the walls.. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area. Thanks again for responding to my e-mail and please let me know if I can be of further assistance.