“Good weekend stay, missing luggage rack”

Candlewood Suites Fargo
Ranked #34 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Winnipeg, Canada
“Good weekend stay, missing luggage rack”
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Stayed here for a weekend shopping trip, it is quiet, clean, with comfortable beds and friendly staff. I have stayed here before and will stay here again. Although there is no cleaning service on the weekends, we didn't have anybody going in our room when we were gone either. You can take your used towels to the front desk and they will give you clean ones if you prefer to not hang them up and use them again. I would ask the hotel to add a luggage rack so there is someplace to put your suitcase other than the bed or the floor, if you choose to not unpack on short trips. Breakfast has no tea ( we are not coffee drinkers) and is pretty basic, we purchased muffins to eat in our room the second morning and got juice from the breakfast room. With the stove top I could make my own tea at least after I purchased tea bags.

Room Tip: If you want more room book the Wheelchair access room, we had to do that as it was the only non smok...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Rancho Cordova, California
Reviewed 14 September 2011

We were here on business, and this is a great hotel.
Very roomy, nice staff, everything was nice.
restaurants close by. We were only here overnight, but everything
was great.

Room Tip: not sure but I think they are all suites
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank leahtots
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed here over Labor Day weekend for a wedding. The hotel was able to pick us up and drop us off at the airport, along with bringing us to another hotel for the wedding. Everyone was very friendly and the hotel was perfect for what we needed.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank megoni
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 7 September 2011

My room was very small. No place to put my luggage other than the bed. No cleaning service. Breakfast made me glad there was a McDonalds close by. Hotel coffee was tasteless. Staff was amateurish. Business plan seems to be to charge the most and offer the least. The place was clean and quiet and for 2/3 of what I paid it would have been OK.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Citrus Heights
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I would return. No noisy brats or loud music or loud tv's....those are the things that ruin it for me! At this hotel I hardly heard a peep from any guest. I had my 15 year old nephew with me, and they were very nice to him. He was in the computer room, late at night, learning how to make paper airplanes with an online video. He kept using up their paper, and when I mentioned it to the front desk they said "don't worry about it"....they are really the nicest people here.

Room Tip: corner suite
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed 13 February 2011

I reserved a room for an international guest for our department at NDSU.
Two weeks later, when he arrived in the evening, no room was available. They accidently had reserved a room for a date one month later. Not acceptable ! If you stay there, make sure you check your reservation a few days before arrival or book through the internet and not over the phone as I did.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank auswanderer2010
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 2 February 2011

Hello,

At this hotel for 5 nights. Everything was Top-Notch except the shower head and or water pressure. Toughed it out 2 days before asking maintenance to look at it and by then it was a weekend. So no change there. The staff were all are very nice and friendly. If the shower heads were like some of the other ICS Chains I have stayed in... This would have been a five star for me.

Thanks