“WOW!!!!!!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Warner Robins, Georgia
“WOW!!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Where do I start? I have stay in a lot of hotels in my life but, this place is hands down the best!!! I have been here off and on for 2months now for business. Overall hotel was great! social nights rock, great food (,awesome cookies Allison)the staff is what makes this hotel stand out further than any others out there! I would like to thank them all by name but I know I would leave one out by accident so, to the ENTIRE staff. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! funny how I am ready and excited to get back home, however kind of sad to leave as well. If anyone is looking for the best hotel in Fargo, look no more, it is STAYBRIDGE IN FARGO!!
Mike W.from GEORGIA

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Tiffany I, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review about the Fargo Staybridge Suites! We are thrilled to hear that this was the "best" hotel stay you've had. We are happy that you appreciated the socials. (Alison really does make the best cookies.) We are glad to hear that you found our customer service to be top-notch. We hope that you will come back to stay with us at the Fargo Staybridge Suites!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Bosto
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed for 3 weeks for some business in the area and was extremely expressed. Their customer service is out of this world. I would stay here for life if i could. The beds were extremely comfortable and spacious. They offer free DVDs to keep you entertained and have a really good TV selection. The food is great, they offer free breakfast 7 days a week and Tuesdays-Thursdays free beer and dinner which is really convenient. The hotel also has a gym, pool (on the small size), Jacuzzi and sauna room. The hotel is also within 5 minutes of two main streets with a lot of good restaurants and bars around there.

But the best part has to be the staff, so friendly and accommodating. Makes the stay extremely enjoybale.
Also shout out to Blake, he is the man!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Danielle H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor, we appreciate your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you thought our, "Customer Service was out of this World." We would love to have you as our guest for life! : ) Thank you for noticing our wonderful amenities! We have so many wonderful amenities from our complimentary DVD lending library to our wonderful breakfast and Social reception. I am glad you were able to enjoy all of them! Thank you for the shout out to Blake our Guest Service Representative and to the rest of our staff, I will be sure to share this with them.
Small town North Dakota
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My husband and I decided while shopping in Fargo that we really would love an impromptu overnight getaway. I had remembered a hotel I had once seen on Expedia that looked promising, so we set out to track it down. Staybridge Suites is sorta tucked back off the main road, but we found it and how glad we were! The staff at the front desk were so friendly and welcoming. The rooms were clean and fresh! The kitchenette was well stocked with everything you need except the food. We slept soundly in the comfortable bed. Breakfast was a bonus! We have stayed in some nice hotels before and this one we would rate among the top! We hated to leave, and definitely will stay there the next time we need time away.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Blake H, Guest Service Representative at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel! We're grateful that we were able to make your impromptu weekend getaway a memorable one! We're glad that you joined us for breakfast as well, we offer breakfast seven days a week and we know our weekenders love it. Thanks for noticing how clean our rooms were as well! We pride ourselves on offering great facilities and amenities. We hope to see you again soon at the Staybridge Suites in Fargo!
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stayed in a large 2 bedroom suite. The rooms were kept very clean with large TV's in each room. On the Thursday evening we were invited for complimentary wine/beer chicken wings and salads. There were chicken tidbits not wings. We would have preferred wings but the salads were good. We each had a glass of delicious crisp white wine. The beds were so comfortable. We were given an amazing price on our suite as they had so many cancellations due to a cancelled concert. We met a lovely young lady who was travelling with her young family. They travelled 7 hours during the night to catch a cheaper flight as her mother was in ICU in Wisconsin. She had a delightful 8 month baby girl with her when we spoke. She said the hotel ga ve them an amazing price as they were also heading for her husband`s best friends funeral. She found them to be very compassionate. If you want a stress free holiday this is the place!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Danielle H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about us on Tripadvisor, we appreciate your feedback! We love the fact that you noticed the cleanliness of our hotel and that you were able to enjoy the Social Reception. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our wing bar; I will definitely be looking into what we can substitute to have real wings. I am so glad that you were able to meet another guest at our Social reception; this is exactly what we want! We specialize in extended stay and it is great when you are able to meet others when you are traveling or away from home for an extended period of time. You also notice our new pillow top mattresses, they have been recently upgraded and guests absolutely LOVE them! We look forward to your next stay with us at the Staybridge Suites in Fargo, ND and we appreciate the referral at the end of your post! Thank you!
yourtown
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We really like coming to Fargo, nice city, easy to get around in, great shopping and eating. The hotel is amazing. They exceed our expectations. Upon checking in, we discovered we had been upgraded to a larger suite, nice surprise. The young fellow that checked us in, was very professional, asked us how we liked our room, when we left the hotel , after checking in. The breakfast stands out, very creative, they even served quiche like squares that were so tasty and the variety is very good, hot cold, you name it and very fresh looking. We even recognized the breakfast server from last time we were visited, which tells us, they retain staff, which is nice to see. Our son utilized the fitness room, which he really enjoyed. The hotel is really in a good location, definitely our first choice and we tell others about them. This hotel provides a consistent and genuine customer experience.

Room Tip: good value in either a one bedroom or two bedroom apartment
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Blake H, Guest Service Representative at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! It's great to hear that you enjoy staying with us so much! We try our hardest to keep our hotel in the best condition it can be in, and also to make all of our guests feel comfortable! Thank you for taking notice! It's excellent that you had the opportunity to utilize so many of our amenities as well. Thanks for your appreciation and we hope that we'll get to see you at the Staybridge Suites in Fargo again soon!
Woodbury
Reviewed 21 October 2013

ITwas our first time in Fargo. We stayed at this hotel in July of 2013. The hotel staff was friendly. The rooms were clean and updated and the bedding was new. We also enjoyed the free breakfast which had a great variety. One of the better hotels we have ever stayed at.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thanks for your TripAdvisor review! It's excellent to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We've been renovating recently and we're glad that you noticed. We recently replaced all of our beds with pillow top mattresses and we even completely renovated our breakfast area and great room. We hope that you'll come stay with us again!
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I visited the Staybridge Suites Fargo with an adult daughter. We had never heard of the Staybridge , but upon using HotWire this hotel came up with reasonable pricing.

The location is near a highway but I did not find the noise in the room to disturb my sleep
I liked the separate bedroom, siting area and kitchen facilities in room. We chose to eat out but had tea, coffee and snacks in our room. Kettle, microwave, full size fridge, toaster and dishwasher were perks.

When we entered our suite we began to unfold the fold out bed, as we would need it. We found popcorn from a previous guests stay on the mattress. I was going out for dinner immediately and mentioned it to Blake. He came up and made the fold out bed up. Cleaned the popcorn and left a small note and coffee card for the inconvenience. Much appreciated gesture, Blake.

The room bed side lamp light bulb was burnt out, Sarah came to change it.
There were no extra blankets once the fold out bed was made, Sarah offered to bring an additional one up.

I enjoyed the length of breakfast time service over the weekend ( Sat./Sun.) of our visit. The breakfast area staff were always busy with the volume of guests . They were prompt and attentive to any item brought to their attention ( extra salt and pepper after a guest took the single set from the breakfast bar to their table). Maybe a few more sets (S and P)could be put out? Extra ketchup was brought out when mentioned by another guest ,when the one available became too low. Putting out paper sacks for a quick to go breakfast was a much appreciated touch.

Possibly you could have additional papers available in the main lobby? I enjoyed the weekend Fargo paper. In it was an article about SOMa ( south of Main Ave, Hawthorne and Broadway St.). I actually went to find this area during my stay. How delightful! I enjoyed browsing these independent stores and made my main purchases of the weekend in this area.

I used the gym area, the wet wipes used to wipe down the equipment were empty . I mentioned it to the front staff and they were replaced by the time I came back for a later visit. Hard time figuring where the light switch was in the gym, never did find it. Good variety of equipment in working order.

Pool was clean and not busy during one visit, Friday evening. The following day it was busy during the day and evening( including the hot tub). This area was clean and well kept. Neatly folded towels available.

Attempted to use the printer in the computer area from my wireless device. I followed the instructions but it would not print. went onto a desktop to print from. Lovely front staff phoning immediately to see if they could rectify why not printing from devices.

The reason I am giving a 4 star review was because of the little things like the room light, gym wipes and printer situation that maybe with a checking system would have been monitored and kept in working order.

The staff were all pleasant, always quick to remedy the situation. No buck passing, they would jump in every time with a smile. Bravo,if I was a manager here I would work hard to keep them with these positive attitudes.

I had used a third party to book my hotel stay as a result I was ineligible for any loyalty points for the stay. No problem I liked the discount and with out a third party discounter would never have tried the Staybridge.
Not sure what could have been done to "hook" me in to join. . Some small incentive might have persuaded me to join.

Overall a pleasant stay and I would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: We had a wheelchair accessible suite. Wider doors and grab bars would be an asset to anyone with com...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Blake H, Guest Service Representative at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We apologize that there were some minor hiccups in your stay, but it's great to hear that you appreciated how well our staff handled the situations! It's nice to hear that you enjoyed so many of our amenities like our pool, our complimentary breakfast and even our fitness center! We really do appreciate your understanding and patience while we worked out the kinks during your stay, and we hope that you'll stay with us again the next time that you're in Fargo and give us a shot to get that fifth hoot!