“Perfect for us”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Cass Lake, Minnesota
“Perfect for us”
Reviewed 7 September 2010

We travel with our five foster children one of which is severly medically challenged. The facility has rooms that are perfect for our family. I am so impressed with the comfort and privacy (quiet) but most of all I am in awe of the staff. We found them to be the most accomodating of any staff at any lodging facility we have ever stayed at. We will never stay at any other property while conducting business or just getting away for a few nights in Fargo ND

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Virden, Canada
Reviewed 29 August 2010

We were in awe of this place from the moment we stepped in the doors. Every staff member is absoulutely amazing, helpful and friendly. Rooms are beautifully decorated and clean. I booked a one bedroom suite with seperate bedroom (2 beds), livingroom (sofa bed) and nice sized kitchen for 108.00 taxes included (used 25% off coupon that i found on the web). They offer a beautiful complimentary breakfast (one of the best we have seen), business center, free movie rental and very conveniently located to the mall. I would most definately stay here again.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 26 June 2010

After 25 years of business and personal travel, never have I stayed at a place where the staff goes so out of their way to make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and appreciated. The staff is expert at remembering you, and making you feel special by reaching out with humor and warmth. Truly everyone from the front desk to the breakfast bar to the housekeeping service -- everyone is so darn happy, it's contagious. They even made visiting family feel like guests. Thanks-- Sharon, Char, Dee, Kyle, Alex, and Juni, and the many others whose name I didn't get who said hello in the hallway and "thanks for staying with us." Hotel is quiet, so you won't hear people tromping above or below you. Free breakfast has many healthy options. Location is great too, near Kobe's sushi (what a surprise -- in Fargo?), Scheels sports, and easy access to both interstates. To Julie Brown (general manager), kudos to you for establishing a one-of-a-kind team. ~ Lori S.

Nebraska
Reviewed 24 June 2010

We had never stayed at a Staybridge before and are so glad we did. It is very clean, the staff is wonderful and very helpful. Dee from breakfast and Allison from housekeeping were the ultimate in customer service. Where can you go wrong with free breakfast, a reception in the evening, free massage the night we were there, a dvd library, free washer and dryer. the kitchen had everything I needed to cook including microwave, two burner stove, full refrigerator and dishwasher. It was so nice to not have a motel nickle and dime you to death..Way to go Staybridge Suites...

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Bolingbrook, Illinois
Reviewed 23 June 2010

I have travelled 90% of my 4 year career thus far and no hotel can compare to the experience I have every week at the Staybridge in Fargo. The amenities at Staybridge are common across all of them, which I find to be very appealing. Great breakfast in the morning and even a good meal/snack in the evening with drinks also available. Of course there are also the other standards for a good business hotel (business center and hotel wide wi-fi). However, these can be found at various other hotels as well. What I have yet to see anywhere else is a staff nearly as good as what I have found at the Staybridge in Fargo. I cannot say enough about how great they have been during my travels to Fargo. Everyone at the hotel, from the first night on has happily greeted me and has gone above and beyond to make sure everything is more than suitable for me. They even make their nightly "Sundowner" a social event, more than just grab some food and go. It's been nearly 5 months of Monday-Friday here and I am happy to have this as my home away from home. If you need to be stay in Fargo, there is no question that this should be the first option.

Minot, North Dakota
Reviewed 14 June 2010

Hello, my name is Michael Gregg and I have travelled extensively all over 4 countries the last 20 years. Needless to say I have stayed in many many many hotels including some of the top 5 star hotels and resorts in Major cities around the world.

I was on a combination business/personal trip and stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Fargo,ND for 8 nights with my wife, my 4 year old daughter and 4month old son.
We had an absolute incredible stay during our trip. And from a personal perspective, it was one of the friendliest, most efficient, professional run hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying at.

The ammenities and atmosphere was very creative and inviting. Of course from the home-like appliances to the pool, to the breakfast and early evening drinks and food, they were all awesome, but it went much farther than that.

First there were games and themes in the lobby to make things more interesting and fun. This particualar hotel also prepaid for and arranged professional massage therapists to come to the hotel and then give free to the guests relaxing massages.

But the best part for us was the friendliness of the entire staff. And I mean everyone from Dee in the morning breakfast to the lady for the evening meals (sorry i am forgetting her name), to the management (Julie and Christy) to the desk staff, Char and Kyle, even to Tom (maintainance) and the housekeepers, EVERYONE went out of their way to not only make us feel at home, but we felt like we were staying with family the way everyone made us feel welcomed and cared about.

I have already recommended the Staybridge Suites of Fargo to some business contacts I made while I stayed there and to some out of town business owners who will be visiting Fargo in the near future. I would highly recommend this great property and great group of people to anyone who wants the best.

Yours in Health and Happiness;

Michael Gregg
International Health Club Consultants

Sauk Rapids, MN
Reviewed 13 June 2010

This is a standard Staybridge Suites with the usual amenities. The location just of I94 is convenient and road noise is minimal. The interior walls in this Staybridge, however, are paper thin. Normal conversation in one room can be heard in the next. So every, cough, sneeze and laugh are shared with the neighbors. The hotel also has inadequate ventilation, as other reviewers have noted. Whatever the neighbors are cooking quickly permeates nearby rooms, especially through the ventilation in the bathrooms. Friday night fish night is particularly special.

The breakfast area after the first hour can be filthy. This is totally dependent on who is working. Sometimes the standards are high, sometimes the tables are all dotted with syrup and jelly, while the staff are cheerfully getting their own breakfast and chatting in the backroom. The buffet is a bit fancier than Holiday Inn Express, but has basically the same quality and type foods.

That said, I have found most of the hotels in Fargo to be pretty mediocre. I usually stay here or at the Holiday Inn Express.