“Amazing customer service”

Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Amazing customer service”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a few nights on our visit to the area and found this hotel on Trip Advisor. It was beautiful, brand new with very large rooms with full size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Even came with dishes. The blackout shades were a good addition and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful with breakfast entrees in plastic that had to be microwaved. They were very good. This hotel is very close to shopping and restaurants. It is the only place I would consider if we ever return to Fargo!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Adam G, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Mary S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I read your comments to our team, and they were very excited to hear all of your positive feedback! It is great to know that our guests enjoy our new hotel. We will keep our rooms in tip-top shape and our breakfast plentiful for your next trip to Fargo!

Thank you again for the kind words, and have a great day!

Adam Gangl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Belvidere, Illinois
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We just spent 3 nights here while our son wrestled in the national tournament. I mention this because 1) it's an easy drive to the Fargodome and 2) therefore the hotel was very full. I arrived on Sunday and, I believe since I was a hhonors member, received a coin for a free drink and snack (very cool!). The rooms are very spacious and laid out nicely. Very clean. Really liked how the window blinds are on a track so that when lowered, the edges stay put and your don't get that pesky ray of sunshine in your eyes, that usually seems to find itself on your face, each morning.
There is a Keurig coffee maker in the room, so made a cup while i was getting ready Monday morning. Bfast in the lobby was a decent offering but the way the area is laid out was small and confusing. The dishes and silverware are in cubbies on the front of the cabinet. Tuesday morning, the decent offering was decreased as they ran out of food not expecting the amount of travelers they had. I would've expected for a Hilton to be restocked pretty quickly but they still only had the nasty " backup" breakfast sandwiches again this morning (Wed).
Also, they had supplied 2 regular coffees for the Keurig. I had one Monday. One Tuesday. And none Wednesday as they were never restocked by housekeeping. Also, I had cut my finger on the broken bath gel dispenser on the shower wall. France (?), the front desk guy was great! He ran a bandaid up when needed, and then when I told him about the coffee never being restocked, he was so very apologetic and made a credit to my bill for the troubles! I was so surprised but also very thankful they cared. They've only been open since May, but I would stay again. They seemed eager to please.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
KckbxrSSM,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I appreciate all of the feedback from our guests. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed a few of our signature Home2 amenities, such as the token of our appreciation (Thanks for being an HHonors member!), Keurig's, and roller blinds. I do apologize about some of the difficulties that you experienced with our breakfast. I want you to know that since reading your review, we have spoken with our retailers and distributors about finding a better delivery solution for all of our products, so that our Inspired Table breakfast is bountiful and ready for each and every guest to enjoy. Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you the next time that you are back in Fargo!

Warm Regards,

Fargo, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night and were very impressed. It offered a lot of amenities for the price and the rooms are all new. I didn't expect the dishwasher in the room, nor did I expect the environmentally-friendly options they offer. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Adam G, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thomas C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that you were impressed with our hotel. As a new property, it is our goal to provide exceptional Hilton level service to all of our guests! I'm glad that you liked the dishwasher in the room! It really makes that time consuming chore a lot easier! Thanks again for staying with us, and we hope to see you the next time that you are back in the Fargo area!

Have a great day,

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We saw this newly built hotel when planning our trip to Fargo. Newer concept in hotel style and concept and we really liked what it offered. There was no negative aspect to the whole stay, even after our room was not quite ready to go when we checked in. The gentleman helping us was very accommodating with an alternative that fit what we needed, very pleased.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Nelson K,

Thank you for staying with us! I am sorry to hear that your room wasn't ready right away, but I am glad that we got you checked in and comfortable. We appreciate all of the feedback, and our team loves hearing what our guests have to say! Let us know the next time that you are heading to Fargo, and we will make sure that your room is the first one ready!

Best Regards,

henderson, nv
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I spent one night in this new hotel in advance of a next-day flight. The property is brand new, and a fair amount of construction is happening outside –mostly landscaping and parking lot related. It can be a bit challenging to get in and out of the parking lot, but that will all pass once complete. The hotel staff was very professional and friendly. The hotel lobby was clean and bright. The room was clean and quiet with very good temperature controls. I didn’t partake in the AM breakfast so I can’t comment on the quality, but it looked very good. Overall, I found this to be an excellent extended stay type property –despite the length of your stay- and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Brendakaynv,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! It is obvious that you have a lot of great experience travelling, and we appreciate getting feedback from our well versed travelers. I'd like to apologize about the landscaping not being in place, and our parking lot being finished. I know that these can be frustrating issues. And I want you to know that our parking lot final touch-ups have been completed and our landscaping is finishing this week! Our team was happy to hear your kind words about their service and cleanliness levels. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope you will come and visit us again, and check out our new landscaping!

Best Regards,
United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Everything about this hotel was well done. Staff were spectacular. Breakfast is the best executed free breakfast I have ever seen. Staff are exceptionally well trained. Very, very clean! Near almost anything you would want to do in Fargo.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Nicholas G,

I appreciate your kind words! Our team loved hearing your positive comments, especially our breakfast staff. Our whole team was excited to hear that you received exceptional Hilton-level service. You will have to come and visit us again the next time that you are back in Fargo.

Thank you again for staying with us, and have a great day!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a very new hotel, landscaping still not done. Staff was courteous, but not very informative. Breakfast buffet very nice, but a little strange in that it is served in the lobby. Some seating at a very high table, not very convenient especially for children or older couples. Room was very nice. Location very near a big mall. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It obviously is going to be a group hotel from other reviews. We had a baseball team there at same time, but they kept them all on one floor and we were not affected.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Adam G, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Travelbell,

Thank you for all of great feedback! We are always excited to hear feedback from our guests, so that we can grow our team and continually strive towards excellence. I am happy to inform you that we have made significant progress on our landscaping, as well as taken extra time to continue our staff's training with regards to being knowledgeable and informative to our guests. Additionally we are exploring options for attempting to make our breakfast flow more easily during those busy mornings. Again I would like to thank you for the feedback, which helped to prompt us to look into some of these changes. We hope that the next time that you are in Fargo, you will join us at the Home2 Suites and let us know how we have done!

Warm Regards,