“Great food, cozy atmosphere.”
Review of Johnny Carino's

Johnny Carino's
Ranked #17 of 343 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I came with my family for Mothers Day Weekend, which also happened to be Fargo Marathon. Busy as it was, the food was really good, and generous portions even for kids meals. I liked that they brought the plates out as they were ready. Nice dessert menu too. Only thing lacking was the service. Could be that our server was overwhelmed, but she wasn't very friendly.

1  Thank MBWinterBlues

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I ate here while on vacation in late May. I started with a glass of white wine with lunch. It was crisp, fruity and delicious (do not remember the name of it). For my meal, I had the lasagna and a wedge salad. The wedge was fresh; it included bacon chunks and candied pecans with blue cheese dressing on the side as requested. I enjoyed it very much and did not expect the generous amounts of bacon and nuts. The lasagna was the overall hit of the meal. There were multiple thin sheets/layers of pasta intermixed with cheeses and sauce. Delicate yet bold in flavors. Since I was staying next door at the Best Western Kelly Inn, I ordered a large spinach salad a few nights later only to find the same excellence as I had at lunch. The delivery to poolside was prompt. The salad included fresh bread, oil and herbs. Wonderful. If you are in Fargo, give this place a try for a tasty Italian meal!

2  Thank Patricia_Travels7
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This restaurant is across the parking lot from our hotel. When you check-in you receive a card, usually a drink bonus, ours was buy one - get one free. A very good drawing card, but the restaurant's food was excellent and plentiful. My wife and I along with a friend ate here, we all had different dishes. They were large plates, full of very tasty food. The menu choices were many, the staff very friendly and efficient.
Thank you, Melissa (Hotel Reception) for the great recommendation.

1  Thank PapaHow
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We love Carinos! The food is always good as well as the service. It's reasonably priced and it's friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We eat here each time we come to Fargo. The portions are large (we often split one with a salad) and the bread is warm and fresh. Service has always been great as well!

Been to Johnny Carino's? Share your experiences!