“I wont be going there again”

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
Ranked #47 of 338 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This was the worst choice we could have made for a dinner plan. We walked to this place from our hotel and the doors to the street opened into the bar area which we had to walk through with under age members of our party. The main doors are around the corner on the side fo the building. No clear markings that we were entering the bar area.

I never care for this style of dining, it's like eating a food trough with the bar essentials style of dining tables, chairs, etc.

The waitress's all had their football jersey's with the names written in ink, almost seemed very temporary, only one server had her name in printed letters on her jersey.

The food was poor quality and the BBQ flavour was like deep fried food dipped in sauce, not coated and cooked as the pictures in their menu suggested.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

we didnt get to try the food as it was way too noisy for us. seemed like a three ring circus. we dont like having to yell at each other across the table

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Food is always excellent. Service has been good on our last couple visits, but can get slow when they are busy, as expected.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Have eaten here before but the wings and sauces are just average. Service was good but the atmosphere is noisy.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

I have enjoyed my visits here but this last time there was an error made and no compensation or attempts to correct this was not acceptable. I can eat hot wings my husband love the heat but we ordered the spicy garlic wings and WHOA burn and I mean burn. I have had these before and never had this experience. My husband wings - his wings BBQ hot were not as hot. I told the waitress and she said "I can sell the garlic" and walked away. I then told her again I cannot eat these and she then brought me a box for take home. Really?

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!