“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Server got the orders messed up and I did not get what I ordered. Drinks were way over priced. The place was busy but it was a Saturday night. We passed two other chain restaurants that are competitors of this one and they did not seem nearly as busy. Very disappointed in the server mistake.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

When I arrived, the hostess greeted me at the door with a huge smile, showed me to my table.
The waiter arrived shortly to take my order, this guy took the time to explain how they made
several different dishes, and I ordered the 12oz serloin. It was so delicious, out of this world !
Tender, cooked perfectly. The potatoes were excellent, the salad was so good! they make
everything home made there, right down to the fresh baked dinner rolls.Very Good Food !!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

My wife and I headed to this restaurant after arriving from Las Vegas. The meal was as good as any we had in the steak houses we visited in Las Vegas. My wife had her usual Filet medallions salad and I enjoyed my usual 6 oz Dallas Filet. I had the French fries with it which my darling wife allowed me to share with her. Our wait person, Brittany, was a wonderful help. She actually found time to chat with us for a few minutes which added to our enjoyment of the meal. We never miss a chance to have a dinner here when we stay over night in Fargo. With 2 glasses of wine and an Armadillo Punch the bill was $50.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Wow, awesome meal. Service was fantastic from the moment we walked in to the time we left. The prime rib, was to die for!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Went here for dinner and instead of having my usual steak I decided to try the ribs............very good!! Now I'll have a hard time deciding on what to eat next time I'm there. If you go before 6:00pm they have a reduced price menu that you can save a few dollars.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!