“So good and so cheap”

Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good and so cheap”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I'm a huge fan of their kids menu steak. I'm not sure about the other menu items but with 6 oz steaks for less than $8 that's all you really need. Excellent service. Disconcerting atmosphere at first but it grows on you :)

Visited August 2014

• Korean first
Iron Mountain, Michigan
“Great meal...fantastic service.”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

The place was jammed, so decided to eat at the bar, which I never do. The two bartenders, Danny and Thor, excellent customer service. Had a porterhouse which was mouth wateringly melt in your mouth steak. Oh, their buns (not the bartender's folks) their HM buns that come with with honey butter, mmmm. I work on the road and majority of the time eat alone, so when you have servers who are as personable and as attentive as these two, is great. Two thumbs up, and would put more up if I had them.

Earlysville, Virginia
“Good groceries!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I got there late but they kindly allowed me to enter. I picked out a steak which was cooked perfectly. Salad was super fresh. Pleasant friendly service. I left happy!

Visited November 2013
Marquette, Michigan
“Excellent meal and service”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My wife and I had an excellent meal with outstanding service. The prime rib was cooked perfectly and my wife's roasted chicken was well seasoned and outstanding. While in Fargo, plan on a visit for an excellent meal to this restaurant.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank upexplorer2011
Winnipeg
“Good Food, Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My family and I went to the Texas Road House for supper in July. We had the early bird specials. They were $9 each. We each picked a steak, or country fried chicken,or pork chop, or chicken. They come with 2 side dishes like salad, potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc. You get hot buns with a cinnamon butter. It is very good. When we go to Fargo or Grand Forks, we always have supper here. It is very good and the prices are very reasonable. Even if you come after the early bird specials, the food and prices are reasonable. The only thing I could complain about is that they are only open for supper not for lunch. The restaurant opens at 4PM.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Winnipeger043

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!