“Classic hotel in old Fargo”

Radisson Hotel Fargo
Ranked #19 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Room was clean,modern,and very comfortable.Almost seemed like a designer suite. Stayed there once before and had a school sports team staying on our floor which made for a lousy nights sleep. The hotel gave us a free weekend to make up for it! Now thats customer service.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Kayla G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

I’m so glad you were able to give our hotel another chance to exceed your expectations and thank you for you fantastic review.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

While most prefer to stay close to West Acres Shopping Center, we prefer the atmosphere that downtown Fargo and Broadway offer only one block away. From the "Oooh Nice" feeling when you first walk in and are greeted by the super friendly staff, to the quality surroundings and clean rooms, not to mention the excellent food and service anytime of day at Zest, it begs the question, "Why stay anywhere else?" Obviously this is a little known fact...It only takes 10 minutes to get to the shopping center. It's worth it because there's so much to see and do downtown.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for staying at the Fargo Radisson Hotel. We are very happy we were able make your stay an enjoyable one. Its sounds like you truly had an all-around great experience. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The Radisson Fargo is located in Fargo's old downtown. A very cool eclectic part of Fargo that I am sure many Canadian tourists don't get to see as they are busy hanging around a mall -too bad. The Radisson was very comfortable and a nice place for a couples get away.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for your review and I am thrilled to hear that you had a great time with us. I would have to agree there’s something about downtown that is truly special.
Best regards
Kayla Giese
Reservations Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2014

NO COFFEE IN LOBBY! Had to go sit at the restaurant just to get a cup of coffee. The guest room finishes were a little worn/tattered. Great bed. Nice lobby and very clean. For the cost, would likely stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review and share your experience at the Radisson Fargo. I am very sorry to hear that the coffee was no longer in the lobby when you came down, they do pull it at a certain time and I will discuss the appropriate time with the correct department. Once again I truly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The Radisson Hotel of Fargo is definitely a top choice if you're looking for excellent service, up to date decor, and if your hoping to eat some delicious food. The staff is extremely upbeat and accommodating. If they are capable of filling a request, they will do it joyfully. I never once felt like it was a chore for the desk staff to grant my requests. I never felt as if I was a burden to them.

The hotel was very clean. I don't normally like sleep number beds, but I slept fabulously here (twice)! I guess my number really is 35 instead of 40 ;-)

The hotel is just a block away from the cute and quaint down town area with lots of shops, restaurants, and sights to see. Another couple of blocks away is the running path which I used for about 12 miles of calorie burning! The gym is just a 3/10 though because it's crowded and cramped. They do have some light free weights and a variety of cardio machines, so even in the winter you can be sure to get some sort of a work out.

I really liked their double hot tubs! It was so relaxing to unwind in the hot tub after my run and then into the much prized steam room (steam rooms are my favorite!!). One of my coworkers wasn't feeling well, so the steam room was a perfect place for him to recharge as well.

One more thing I was really impressed with is that the hotel has a buffet from 11-3am! Perfect for the night owls. I could not afford to eat the buffet on my flight attendant budget, but the food looked and smelled FABULOUS!! Please sir, may I have some.... Moooore?!

Thank you Radisson! I hope to come back again soon!

I chose average for the sound level of the hotel because there was a VERY loud wedding party. I wear ear plugs every night in hotels though, so it really didn't affect me much.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so very much for your delightful review. I shared with my staff and to hear such great comments really motivates us to keep up that positivity! I hope your travels lead you back to Fargo soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We were excited that our son made the national team & had the opportunity to travel and wrestle with the best. Win or lose we wanted to be there to watch and cheer him on. So we booked a flight, car and hotel near the Fargodome. We chose the Radisson. Supposedly 4 stars. The clerk "Julie" who checked us in acted as if she were doing us a favor. There isn't any parking. You pay $3 per night to park or $10 per night for valet. When she explained this it was more of a demand than anything. She didn't say anything about checkout time or the bar/grill on the 1st floor or the restaurant on the 2nd floor. She gave us no greeting or information at all. I got the feeling she thought we may have been a "class beneath her". The Radisson was clean (but not white glove clean). The only amnesties were the "spa" which services were at additional cost. It did have 2 small hot tubs & small exercise area. We decided to check out 2 days early. I asked for the manager & simply explained our experience with "Julie" (we travel 3-4 times a year & have NEVER been treated so rudely). The manager took our name, number and email & said she would speak with the general manager. A little over a week later we did receive an email with what seemed to be a sincere apology along with a small credit applied to our credit card. So, although this stay wasn't one I would like to repeat I would hope that in the figure, patrons will be greeted with enthusiasm and information about the town and events that they can enjoy on their stay.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Monetta F

I apologize that you were not greeted with a warm and welcoming beginning. I assure you that I have taken all appropriate measures in order to correct all the details you and I spoke about. In the future I hope that you would give Radisson another chance. Thank You!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I was in Fargo for three days for a business trip. The hotel was centrally located and I appreciated being able to walk to downtown Fargo for coffee, shopping and dinner. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and nice and made the experience great overall.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying at the Fargo Radisson Hotel. We are very happy we were able make your stay an enjoyable one. We look forward to your return and thank you for your review.