“Really Accomodating”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #48 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed 18 April 2013

We ended up in a bind causing my family of 3 adults and a child to need a cheap place to stay for 6 weeks while waiting to close on our house. We were given great accomodations at a great price for the usual rate on the apartment that we stayed in. It had a full, furnished kitchen as well as 2 bathrooms, a king bed, and a pull out full size couch. The pool and hot tub as well as the continental breakfast were great. The front desk staff knew us by name and became our temporary family! They met each of our needs as we asked and even offered things we didn't know we needed! The small workout room and coin laundry facilities also came in handy.

Room Tip: There is only 1 of the apartments that we stayed, but we enjoyed our second floor home!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Dean R, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Molly H,

Thank you so much for the kind review.
We are pleased we were able to help you in your time of need, and that everything
was satisfactory during your stay with us. The staff works hard to ensure a conmfortable stay and
a great hotel experience for all our guests.

There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I was really drunk when I stayed at Rodeway, so I don't really remember much. I do remember trying to bring the bearded hotel desk clerk back to my room for some sleek and sassy sex, but he was a true gentleman and kindly declined my offer. 10/10 would barely recall staying at again.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same when you're wasted.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Anna I,

Thank You for staying with us at the Fargo Rodeway Inn, and I am glad you had a great stay!
We look foward to your next visit.
Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

We were in Fargo for medical appointments. Because of this we got a great rate. This was one of the most pleasant experiences in a motel that we've ever had. The staff was great! They were very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. They helped us find a restaurant that we've been to before, but didn't remember the name of or how to get there. I just can't say enough about how great the staff was. The room was very clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was very good and the breakfast area was clean. There was coffee at all times. I have insomnia and was pleased to have coffee in the wee hours of the morning and a cheerful place to sit and enjoy it. It was also right next door to a good restaurant. I would recommend this motel when you are in Fargo. You'll have a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Dean R, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

AnnetteJ824,

Thank You so much for sharing your hotel experience while at the Fargo Rodeway Inn!
It is so great to hear that the staff took such good care of you, and that we met your expectations!
We work very hard to ensure every guest has a great stay, and it is evident by your review that we did just that!
We will be here for you the next time you visit Fargo, and look foward to visiting with you.
Thank You again!

Dean Rich, CHSP

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Upon arriving at the hotel, I noticed that the employees were well dressed and very polite. Once in the room I looked around quick to inspect the cleanliness. The cleanliness of the room surprised me because lately the hotels I have been to have been less than satisfactory. I was very pleased to see that everything was in great condition. Also the continental breakfast was exceptional :) thanks for the great stay.. I would definitely stay again and recommend this hotel to any traveler.

Hannah B,

Thank You for your kind review. We have worked hard since we bought the property and started improvements to the hotel in October. The staff work hard to ensure the entire hotel exceeds expectations of our guests. Some people forget we are a budget hotel in the Choice brand but we are dedicated to giving limited service amenities, and cleanliness and guest service are both a high priority of all my staff!
We will see you on your next visit to Fargo, and until then have safe travels.

Dean Rich, CHSP

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Accessible to Highways and Points of Interest. I stayed there because of the Low Rate and
accessibility to everything. Crontinental Breakfast was great! NO package food! Fresh Fruit and pastry available all the time waffles or toast all you can eat. Very Clean and presentable bedroom.. Recommend getting a room in the back off main hallway, less noisy from guests coming in LATE at night. Desk staff very helpful and courteous, Walking distance to restaurants,even for fast foods. I guess it depends on when you stay there for a fair review. I stayed there twice during the spring summer months and had NO COMPLAINTS. When in Fargo, this is MY automatic motel to stay at!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor and in the back, off of the main hallway, less noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Dean R, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

abbynormal1971,

Thank You so much for your kind review! We appreciate and look foward to reviews such as yours, and it is especially nice that you are a repeat guest sharing your review. This lets us kmow we are indeed continuing to improve the hotel.
My staff works very hard to make every guests stay an enjoyable one, and we are happy you are a testimonial to that!
We look foward to seeing you again on your next visit to Fargo.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Awesome hotel experience. Very clean. Renovation was in progress, but did not interfere with my stay. Very nice and clean continental breakfast area. Beds were extremely comfortable. No restaurant attached, but was right next door.

Kathy B,

Thank You for sharing your review about your stay with us at the Fargo Rodeway Inn.
We have worked hard to make the Rodeway Inn a return destination to our guests visiting us.
We look forward to your visit next time you come to Fargo.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

No Really !! we where involved in a serious accident ( no injuries !! ) in the front of the hotel . In the aftermath , Dean the manager appeared and We cannot express our gratitude to him . not only did he provide food and a phone and a place to gather ourselves , His kindness and empathy we will be forever grateful .
On our return trip form Msp we stayed one night and where completely satisfied . check inn was fast , night clerk was very helpful getting extra blankets and pillows .
room was basic but clean , breakfast was among the best we ve had .
I think the owners are slowly turning the hotel around and we have made reservations for a return stay . I believe the hotel is now non smoking which is a huge plus and the pool area was small but clean . we will be staying here again !!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Dean R, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

picaaso,

I am so happy everyone no was not hurt from what could have been a very bad situation from the auto accident you were involved in!
When I saw what had happened from my pool area as I looked out at the intersection I knew I had to do something. And that something led me to know one of the best families I could have become acquanted with!
Thank you so much for your kind words! It means alot to me personally! It was a pleasure to help you and get to know you and your family during and after your incident.
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us upon your return from vacationing and continuing home.
I look foward to talking with you in the future and as a side note, we are painting again and continuing to improve the hotel. I canrt wait for you to see how it look when you visit us next time you are in Fargo!

Safe travels wherever you go!

Dean Rich

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fargo
Econo Lodge East
WoodSpring Suites Fargo
WoodSpring Suites Fargo
#38 of 50 in Fargo
Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!