“Our recent stay at SUPER 8 in Fargo”

Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Ranked #38 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed 18 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Reviewed 10 August 2013

They said my cc was declined so no room but if we agree to an upgrade, there is a room available? It was late so I agreed but after seeing the upgraded room decided didn't want it after all. Front desk wouldn't give the money back saying I've already signed the dotted line have to call central reservation....guess what central gives you a number to call....so they play you around for a complaint which major hotels would do their best to help resolve the problem, not these guys. They've got my money so the heck with me. Another message to non-whites out there.....don't stay here.....they see multi-colored people as 4th class citizens if there was such a thing....no managers on site as well.....I agree with all the negative comments having gone thru it.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

this motel was a good experience with helpful staff and clean room and facilities. Nice to have the hot whirlpool after a long motorcycle ride. breakfast was as expected. Better than my experience at the super 8 in Miles City ND

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Travellers also viewed these Fargo hotels
Fargo Inn & Suites
#42 of 50 in Fargo
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#13 of 50 in Fargo

Been to Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

Address: 3518 Interstate Blvd S, I-29 & West Acres Mall Exit 64, Fargo, ND 58103-2219
Region: United States > North Dakota > Fargo
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #38 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Price Range: £38 - £58 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall 2*
Our Super 8 Inn & Suites West Acres is a 108 room hotel located conveniently steps off I-94 & I-29. Passing through Fargo for business or pleasure, we offer Clean Comfort at an economical price! Hungry? Walk or quickly commute to many of our outstanding food service neighbors such as Perkins and Sickie's garage. In town to do some shopping, we are located diagonally from the West Acres Shopping Mall and minutes from Scheels' Sports and Scheels' Hardware. Our central location also lends our guest quick access to Hector International Airport, The Fargo Dome, as well as NDSU, MSU & Concordia Colleges. We offer FREE breakfast,FREE WiFi, A Large pool and conference area and plush parking with a smile that will greet you at the door. Entrust your $ will be spent right with us. Enjoy comfort and cleanliness along with affordability, and spend the money you save on something you've been saving for! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fargo/i-29/West Acres Mall Hotel Fargo