“Our room smelled like someone urinated all over in it, so I...”

Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Watford City
“Our room smelled like someone urinated all over in it, so I...”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Our room smelled like someone urinated all over in it, so I asked to switch rooms. I checked 4 more rooms before I found one that did not smell terrible. They said it was 2 queen beds when it was actually full size. For the price I paid and quality of rooms I was very diappointed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Oakbank
Reviewed 17 November 2013

we were promised rooms side by side and we were across the hotel not even on the same ward or floor.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travellers are raving about these Fargo hotels

Fargo
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My daughter and i stayed 2 nites, it's close to the mall, good price ,staff friendly, no fridge in room,with which would be great to have,so bring a cooler for juice and water, also in need of new towels, as the ones that are being used are getting very worn

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Travellers also viewed these Fargo hotels
Super 8 Fargo Airport
Fargo Inn & Suites
Fargo Inn & Suites
#27 of 50 in Fargo
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres

Been to Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

Property: Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Address: 3518 Interstate Blvd S, I-29 & West Acres Mall Exit 64, Fargo, ND 58103-2219
Region: United States > North Dakota > Fargo
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #42 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall 2*
Our Super 8 Inn & Suites West Acres is a 108 room hotel located conveniently steps off I-94 & I-29. Passing through Fargo for business or pleasure, we offer Clean Comfort at an economical price! Hungry? Walk or quickly commute to many of our outstanding food service neighbors such as Perkins and Sickie's garage. In town to do some shopping, we are located diagonally from the West Acres Shopping Mall and minutes from Scheels' Sports and Scheels' Hardware. Our central location also lends our guest quick access to Hector International Airport, The Fargo Dome, as well as NDSU, MSU & Concordia Colleges. We offer FREE breakfast,FREE WiFi, A Large pool and conference area and plush parking with a smile that will greet you at the door. Entrust your $ will be spent right with us. Enjoy comfort and cleanliness along with affordability, and spend the money you save on something you've been saving for! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fargo/i-29/West Acres Mall Hotel Fargo