“Pleasantly surprised” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Ranked #41 of 50 Hotels in Fargo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
eastern usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stayed for a week visiting relatives. The pool area was always clean and well stocked with towels. 2 pools one was smaller and more kid friendly not as deep or as large as the other. 2 hot tubs as well. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The evening and night staff were superb. They made you feel right at home. Morning people a little crabby especially around complementary breakfast bar. Plenty of breakfast staples available. Not a good fruit selection. Coffee was passable.
The hotel has a good location to everything. Highway easy to access and close. Traffic in lot a little bit busy in evening. Seem like a lot of construction types stay there.

Room Tip: We stayed in building where lobby was. The building right behind ours was where the larger pool are...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Amy P, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Thank you for comments. I am glad you had an overall positive experience. I do apologize if the morning staff did not meet our customer service standards. Our goal is that ALL staff provide excellent and friendly service to all guests. I assure you next time you will be met with a smile and friendly attitude by all staff!
Winnipeg
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel is starting to show it's age around the edges. But it is good value for the money especially travelling with family where costs matter.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Although we are an older property, our goal is to provide excellent service and clean, comfortable accommodations to all our guests. We are excited that over the last year, we have upgraded tvs, bed covers, furniture and carpets, and look forward to continually making improvements for our guests!

Travellers are raving about these Fargo hotels

Travellers also viewed these Fargo hotels
Super 8 Fargo Airport
#18 of 50 in Fargo
Fargo Inn & Suites
Fargo Inn & Suites
#26 of 50 in Fargo

Been to Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

Property: Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Address: 3518 Interstate Blvd S, I-29 & West Acres Mall Exit 64, Fargo, ND 58103-2219
Region: United States > North Dakota > Fargo
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #41 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall 2*
Our Super 8 Inn & Suites West Acres is a 108 room hotel located conveniently steps off I-94 & I-29. Passing through Fargo for business or pleasure, we offer Clean Comfort at an economical price! Hungry? Walk or quickly commute to many of our outstanding food service neighbors such as Perkins and Sickie's garage. In town to do some shopping, we are located diagonally from the West Acres Shopping Mall and minutes from Scheels' Sports and Scheels' Hardware. Our central location also lends our guest quick access to Hector International Airport, The Fargo Dome, as well as NDSU, MSU & Concordia Colleges. We offer FREE breakfast,FREE WiFi, A Large pool and conference area and plush parking with a smile that will greet you at the door. Entrust your $ will be spent right with us. Enjoy comfort and cleanliness along with affordability, and spend the money you save on something you've been saving for! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fargo/i-29/West Acres Mall Hotel Fargo