my wife and I stayed here for two nights last week, while attending my grandsons passing out parade at raf halton.
We ate in the restaurant one evening and the meal was excellent.
We are likely to return next year for our silver wedding anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished Knife & Cleaver is situated in the pretty village of Houghton Conquest just 5 miles from the centre of Bedford and less than an 1 hour by rail from London.Overlooking the magnificent grade 1 listed All Saints church and beautiful countryside. The Knife & Cleaver is a ramblers paradise, with a great selection of walks ranging from two & a half miles, three miles, four and four and a half miles. We offer 9 beautiful double or twin rooms, each en-suite & offering T.V. Tea & Coffee making facilities, hair-dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, Room service, open 7 days a week from 7 am until midnight.The mainline Rail station to Brighton thru London for Flitwick runs 7 days a week and there are trains almost every 20 minutes.We have disabled access & Cots available. Our four fine chefs are very proud to offer you a varied menu only using all fresh locally sourced ingredients. Special dietary requirements are offered. We are here to serve you and look forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Knife & Cleaver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Knife & Cleaver Hotel Bedford
- The Knife And Cleaver
- Knife Cleaver Bedford
- Knife Cleaver Hotel Bedford