“Great service food!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Great service food!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I really enjoyed the atmosphere when I first walked in. We were seated right away and server came to us promptly. I think we also saw the owner going around and greeting all the tables which says a lot! Great service. I had the cranberry tortellini which I really enjoyed - but may have been a little too sweet. But you received lots of food and we were full when we left! I would recommend it!!

• Visited December 2013

Old bridge
“Great service and really good food. ”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Went with the family while on town to visit UND. We were pleasantly surprised with how tasty it was. The garlic knots were great. The appetizers were very good and main course was good too. The service was fast and attentive without being over bearing. My husband really enjoyed his Gorgonzola steak. It was in a cute area too.

Crookston, Minnesota
“Good Lunch Specials”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We had a family birthday party for lunch, with 10 of us in attendance. Service was a bit on the slow side, but our server was friendly. The salads weren't anything exciting. Lettuce, red onion, black olives, cucumber and tomato served on a small plastic plate. The soups were delicious! We also ordered pizza by the slice. The crust is outstanding! The meatball pizza was okay, but the ham & pineapple was a better choice. The tortellini was good, as was the build your own pasta. The garlic cheese knots are worth making a second trip for. Nice atmosphere. This restaurant is located in East Grand Forks, MN and not Grand Forks, ND as stated. It has an entrance from the mall and from the outside, which can be a little confusing. The restrooms for the restaurant are located just outside of the restaurant, which can also be a bit confusing.

• Visited January 2014
Beltrami, Minnesota, United States
“Nice.”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Really good food, really good service. As my wife and I sat having lunch I realized we were having a normal conversation without yelling over blaring tv's, piped in musack or noisy patrons. Go for a quiet, relaxing evening and enjoy great Italian.

• Visited January 2014
Sheboygan
“Tucked in a mall, could be missed..”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Worth the visit. Excellent tasting food and portions for hungry people. Salads served with the little portion cup, but you can ask for more..my pet peeve. We had a pasta sampler, ravioli, spaghetti and meatballs, and salmon. All excellent but Salmon, horribly overcooked and a tasteless glaze, not even served attractively. Get it off the menu or learn to cook it(other reviewer found it inferior, too) Pizzas being served looked great will try one of those next time. Competent help and they looked very efficient as I observed them. Remembered what we asked for not like some of the flakes we get in some places. Do try this place in East Grand Forks.

• Visited November 2013