Nice room with big flat screen TV and clean, well appointed bathroom
Free hot breakfast was above average with fresh waffles and hot eggs every day
Above average swimming area with pool, kids play pool, and two hot tubs.
Close to the mall (only a short drive)
Lobby was inviting with fresh coffee and cookies all day
Beds were uncomfortable.
Noise from the hallway came into the room easily
The ceramic tile around the pool is slippery, and the children's water slide is hard fiberglass (this seems dangerous)
There aren't any restaurants, gas stations, etc within immediate walking distance.
Overall I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Country Inn & Suites Grand Forks! The hotel is conveniently located just off of I-29 and 32nd Ave South at exit 138 which is within 3 blocks of shopping, dining, entertainment, sporting facilities and golf courses. Location is also just minutes from the University of North Dakota, Alerus Center, Ralph Engelstad, Grand Forks International Airport and Grand Forks Air Force Base. Hotel offers complimentary Deluxe Continental breakfast, parking, weekday newspaper and High Speed Internet. Hotel also features indoor heated swimming pool, kiddie pool with slide and waterfall, fitness room and multiple suite options including the whirlpool and fireplace suite as well as the Family Suite which features a private king bedroom, 2 twin beds and a dining room table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Forks
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Grand Forks Country Inn
- Country Inn Grand Forks