Right after I left my negative review I heard from the manager. Surprise. Finally.
Went and stayed again. Not as great as last year but it was ok. The previous experience left a bad taste in my mouth.
The main negatives were that the buffet wasn't maintained until it was time to close and the pool was refilled one morning and was frigid so no one could swim.
Still a good location, nice rooms. We will see how next time goes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Country Inn & Suites Grand Forks! The hotel is conveniently located just off of I-29 and 32nd Ave South at exit 138 which is within 3 blocks of shopping, dining, entertainment, sporting facilities and golf courses. Location is also just minutes from the University of North Dakota, Alerus Center, Ralph Engelstad, Grand Forks International Airport and Grand Forks Air Force Base. Hotel offers complimentary Deluxe Continental breakfast, parking, weekday newspaper and High Speed Internet. Hotel also features indoor heated swimming pool, kiddie pool with slide and waterfall, fitness room and multiple suite options including the whirlpool and fireplace suite as well as the Family Suite which features a private king bedroom, 2 twin beds and a dining room table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Forks
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Grand Forks Country Inn
- Country Inn Grand Forks