“great downtown pizza experience”
Review of Rhombus Guys

Rhombus Guys
Ranked #2 of 173 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. we were in GF for the May long weekend. we dined on the third level rooftop patio. a bit chilly but they had the patio heaters going. amazing and unique pizza concoctions on a delectable thin crust. large varieties of pizza and beer on tap. not a place for fancy dining. people with mobility issues could stick to the main floor. good value and service.

Thanks Rhombus Guys.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We came here based on the reviews and the roof top dining option on a beautiful evening! It was a little hard to find, but well worth it! Love the thinner crust pizza...it was very good! Location is also fun as it has 3 levels including the roof top! The bomb was the Smore Pizza for dessert....you HAVE to try it! The 'personal' size is a dinner plate and is cut into 4 large pieces! It is EXCELLENT...so save a little room!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

It was about par for the course in terms of pizza for me. They were really annoying and persistent about signing up for their rewards program email list thing...whatever it was. The service was good, (it's been awhile since I've been there), and the food was good. Nice to be able to order whatever you want and not have the server complain about it. I don't remember eating the pizza, however, and saying "wow this is outstanding best ever!" Nonetheless, I'd go back.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

For an alternative to the myriad of chain restaurants along 29 on the edge of town, this place is a real gem. The service is perfect, like an expensive 5 star restaurant. A great selection of micro brew beer on tap. They had a special offer of $11 for a pitcher of microbrew which is a great deal although not so much for me.

My wife had a very nice side salad and then we got a T Rex pizza which was as good as any pizza that I have had.

This was just plain nice all around experience. we come here to Grand Forks every couple of months to visit our son at UND and we will head here again. Really haven't found anything else that I have liked this well here in GF.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

If you are visiting Grand Forks from Winnipeg make sure you eat at Rhombus Guys Pizza!!!! Best Pizza Ever!!!