“Hats off to the guys at Rhombus!”
Review of Rhombus Guys

Rhombus Guys
Ranked #3 of 168 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2010

Funky atmosphere with fabulous 'zah! Plenty of tasty brews on tap...a must visit for pie lovers.

Reviewed 18 November 2009

The word "best" can get thrown around a lot, and tastes vary from person to person, but I have yet to hear of someone who hasn't eaten a Rhombus pizza and said it's the best pizza in town. Yeah, sure, you will pay a bit more for it, but I have no problem dropping a few more dollars to get something I cannot get someplace else. The ingredients are top notch. My wife is a vegetarian, so she's had the Wild Mushroom (portabellos, button mushrooms, caramelized onions, mozzarella, parmesan on an alfredo sauce) and the Backpacker (marinara, spinach, roasted garlic, tomatoes, peppers, artichokes, olives, feta, mozzarella). As much as I like their Thai chicken pizza, I don't want to order it again for a while -- only because I want to work my way around the rest of the pizza menu. Next up: Pesto chicken pizza. I can't wait. I should say that they have wraps, soups, salads and appetizers (we've had the tropical salad and the garden salad), and I'm sure they are probably good, too. But these guys built their reputation on their pizzas, and that's why we go there. You should, too.

Reviewed 23 October 2009

This is honestly the best pizza in grand forks. And now with their expansion to the upstairs and roof done, there is plenty of space. Where else can you go have a couple beers on a 3 story roof in beautiful downtown? What an awesome concept. Be sure to stop by and try it, you will not be disappointed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Webster Groves, Missouri
Reviewed 2 December 2008

Young, energetic and creative owners have made this gourmet pizza house an exceptionally good dining option. The menu is eclectic; the atmosphere is comfortable and exciting, though the space is a bit tight; the service is very good. I love it!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 11 October 2008

Rhombus Guys wins "best pizza" awards year after year, and they deserve it. Between their crust, fresh ingredients, and varied, affordable beer list, it's worth the trip from much-larger Winnipeg, even if you have to wait at the border.