“Weekend shopping trip”

SpringHill Suites Grand Forks
Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Grand Forks
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed with another family March 28-30th. Room was spacious, clean,and well layed out. Beds were comfy, shower was large and had a separate toilet away from shower. Complimentary breakfast was good with the usual items found. Breakfast/ lounge area was large with plenty of room to sit and eat or relax. Pool was small. They had a nice hot tub that held 6 people comfortably. Would definately stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
mike b, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for the response, We take pride in our hotel and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you visit us again

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel on a trip to Grand Forks in November 2013 and were happy with the overall experience. Their Euro Stye rooms were a real treat. All areas were clean and the staff was very helpful. Overall this hotel offers a good value. We would stay again. The only knock on the place is that some rooms face the interstate and it can be a little noisy with the traffic. I would likely ask for a room on the opposite side of the hotel next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank HeavyDB
mike b, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you so much for the information. Sorry the interstate side of the building is not as quiet but we will always try and take care of our guests and get them into another room if they are not satisfied

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

I spent 2 nights at the Springhill Suites waiting for a flight out of Grand Forks airport to Florida. I was alone with my 2 kids. The morning we were leaving, it was bitterly cold, and my car wouldn't start. The guys at the hotel helped me try boosting it, but to no avail. They reassured me that they would look after it. While I was in Florida
they got my car going and had it ready for me by the time I got back. I can't say enough about how great they were!!! If you are from Winnipeg and flying out of GF, stay here! Breakfast, shuttle and plugs for your car! Oh, and the hotel is really cool too!

Stayed: February 2014

Thanks so much and we all hope you had a great vacation in Florida

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We stayed here on our way home from Phoenix and once again were not disappointed. The hotel was not busy so I had the usual quick and efficient check in. This is a very modern looking hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bathrooms are hidden by pocket doors that hide their spaciousness. One room has the toilet and sink while another has a huge shower and vanity. Each room has climate control and the windows can open for fresh air...I love this. That being said there is no weird smell or perfumes.
I run and love their workout gym which has a few weights, 2 cross trainers and 2 treadmills. There is TV on each machine.
I did not use the pool or hottub.
The location is good, on the main drag but far enough away that it is quiet and peaceful. If you want absolute quiet, take a room on the back of the building. I have stayed there many times and have never suffered from hallway noise.
The breakfast is okay, just the usual fare. I think almost anyone would find a good bite to eat. They also have very good coffee and tea available on the main floor 24 hours a day.
When I go to Grand Forks, I won't stay anywhere else

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
mike b, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for the review. My staff and I do everything we can to make sure the guest has a great stay. We do need to thank Marriott for the design of the rooms. I agree, they did a nice job

Reviewed 21 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
mike b, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Reviewed 16 January 2014

It's a fairly new hotel and modern looking. The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The location is on the south side of Grand Forks and along the interstate. Easy to get to, quiet, and close to all amenities. The pool and hot tub with great for our "girls weekend." The staff were very accommodating and always available for assistance. A few people mentioned that the breakfast lacks selection - but we were all impressed with the breakfast and the selection. It didn't matter what time you were there, they kept the food fresh.

We were a small group with 2 rooms, and I noticed that there were a few other groups similar to ours there. Yes, we were likely a bit louder than some would like. If you are staying for a business trip or prefer quiet, I would recommend speaking with the staff about ensuring your room is not near a group.

Room Tip: If you are staying for a business trip or prefer quiet, I would recommend speaking with the staff ab...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for the response. We do get plenty of business travelers and families staying here at the same time. We try and spread or separate our guests through the entire hotel so people are not disturbing each other. It is tough when you have families meeting up and the business traveler who need to be up and on the road early every morning.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Spent a night in this hotel prior to flying out to Orlando and we made a good choice. The hotel is fresh and clean with a funky vibe to it. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoy staying in hotels with a sitting area and our room had a comfortable sectional sofa with a large screen flat screen tv. The bathroom was fresh and clean and the king size bed was comfortable with crisp bedding. Breakfast in the morning was included in the price and there was a great selection. This definitely will be our new hotel when travelling to Grand Forks.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
mike b, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thanks for staying with us