“One of the best!”

SpringHill Suites Grand Forks
Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Grand Forks
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Wow! This is a really nice hotel in Grand Forks and I was very impressed with my stay. Rooms were spacious and clean. The staff were excellent. Loved the decor and layout, and the breakfast was top-notch. Very reasonable price. I really liked the unique water theme. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
mike b, Manager at SpringHill Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Every time we come to Grand Forks we stay at the Springhill Suites by Marriot. Our daughter came to Grand Forks 4 years ago to attend UND from Las Vegas so this was a big change for her. When we first came we tried a few of the local hotels such as Ramada and Holiday Inn because the rates were good. After our experiences at those hotels with mold, mildew and lack of upkeep we decided to spend a little more and stay at the Springhill Suites. After one just one stay, we decided this would be our "go to" hotel each time we visit and that is just what it has been. We have stayed here now for a total of 8 times. Each time we get the same warm welcome, super clean rooms, comfort, a warm breakfast and great hospitality. We have never had a single complaint. Each time we check in we get "Welcome back Mr. and Mrs. Beckwith.

Sadly, this weekend will be our last weekend here at the Springhill Suites because our daughter is graduating with a degree in Teaching. It is bittersweet for us. We just wanted to take this time to say thank you to the staff and management of the Marriot here in Grand Forks. We have more than enjoyed our time with you. This has definitely been our home away from home.

SIncerely,

The Beckwiths

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a really good hotel to stay at in Grand Forks. We went up for a hockey weekend and were pleasantly surprised. The breakfast was good but not great. I liked the decor, which is on the modern side. The real problem I had was being in a handicap accessible room that was connected to an adjoining room. The noise came through the bottom of the door. I don't know if all handicap accessible rooms are adjoining, but I wouldn't recommend them. Saying this, I would stay again for the right price.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
mike b, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thanks for the response. Sorry for the noise issue from the adjoining door. Most of the time when it comes to noise issues it isn't the building or the structure that is the problem it is the fact that some people do not respect other guests in the hotel. Sorry for this and when you do stay again please let us know that you don't want an adjoining room. Sorry

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

This was a great hotel with beautiful decor. It is modern with a great layout. Excellent breakfast that includes lots of healthy options...even nuts and craisins for the oatmeal! The workout room has good quality equipment, but could use a fan. I will definitely stay again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
mike b, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thanks for the response to your stay. So are so happy the hotel fit your needs well. We hope to see you next time you come to Grand Forks.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed with another family March 28-30th. Room was spacious, clean,and well layed out. Beds were comfy, shower was large and had a separate toilet away from shower. Complimentary breakfast was good with the usual items found. Breakfast/ lounge area was large with plenty of room to sit and eat or relax. Pool was small. They had a nice hot tub that held 6 people comfortably. Would definately stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for the response, We take pride in our hotel and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you visit us again

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel on a trip to Grand Forks in November 2013 and were happy with the overall experience. Their Euro Stye rooms were a real treat. All areas were clean and the staff was very helpful. Overall this hotel offers a good value. We would stay again. The only knock on the place is that some rooms face the interstate and it can be a little noisy with the traffic. I would likely ask for a room on the opposite side of the hotel next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank HeavyDB
mike b, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you so much for the information. Sorry the interstate side of the building is not as quiet but we will always try and take care of our guests and get them into another room if they are not satisfied

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

I spent 2 nights at the Springhill Suites waiting for a flight out of Grand Forks airport to Florida. I was alone with my 2 kids. The morning we were leaving, it was bitterly cold, and my car wouldn't start. The guys at the hotel helped me try boosting it, but to no avail. They reassured me that they would look after it. While I was in Florida
they got my car going and had it ready for me by the time I got back. I can't say enough about how great they were!!! If you are from Winnipeg and flying out of GF, stay here! Breakfast, shuttle and plugs for your car! Oh, and the hotel is really cool too!

Stayed: February 2014

Thanks so much and we all hope you had a great vacation in Florida