“Beer and burger at its best!”
Review of JL Beers

JL Beers
Ranked #9 of 169 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Award Winning Burgers with Fresh-cut Chips & Fries. 40 Beers on tap.
Reviewed 19 August 2014

No-frills place to have a few beers and a burger.
They all taste different and the way they have to - great!
You can sit at the bar and watch what is going on while having some beers. For us as European tourists it was the perfect North Dakota experience!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

While I'm not a beer drinker, my husband thoroughly enjoyed the World Traveler flight of beers and the waiters will bring you a healthy sized sample of any beer on tap so he ended up trying at least 8 beers in one night. The burgers are nothing fancy but extremely satisfying and tasty. We got the in house made chips with jalapeno cheddar salt which were fresh and quite yummy!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Maybe I'm just peeved that a bottle of water was two dollars with a burger. Four of us went out for my friends birthday... it was lunchtime. The two girls we were with got WAY more fries with their burgers than us guys did. The place is pretty small. I can't comment on their bar scene as we were there at 1pm on a random Wednesday. The waiter was nice but I wasn't inclined to tip much after the okay-food and not-giant servings. It seemed more for show than the actual service or quality of food. Just okay for me. Sorry-JL Beers.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The menu seems adequate but eveything was an add on. The noise level is not for conversation.
The bugers were OK and beer choices good, We won't be back.

1  Thank Triviameister
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Local friends brought me there for Burgers and beer. It was a nice friendly place that I felt immediately welcomed at. Excellent range of beer offerings, Burger was fantastic, service was great, and if you fill out their post card, they'll stamp it and mail it off for you. Will definately be back when I'm back in town.