“Awesome!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Good food! The waiting time is acceptable and their ice tea was very good. They even gave coupons for future take outs.

2  Thank Pyrus_malus

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We have been to Olive Gardens before but always have enjoyed the one in Grand Forks. Our server was very polite and helpful and had wonderful manners. The bread sticks are great as well. You get a choice of soup or salad with your meal. I chose the salad and enjoyed it very much. Those who got the soup enjoyed their's as well. Then came the main course, I had the cheese ravioli and enjoyed it a lot. It was full of flavour and had a nice texture it was very cheesy which I love, since I love cheese though if you are not a fan of cheese than it may not be the dish for you. I also love the caesar salad. The service was amazing and the prices were cheap. It is a chain, but this one in particular is one of my favourites. All in all, it was cheap, fast and tasty.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

They opened in the fall of 2013, and the place is amazing. The menu is very good and lots of pasta choices. A beautiful building and grounds.
We had soup and salad, all you can eat. for about $10.00 each.
The staff is excellent and every need was taken care of. We had an amazing waitress and she was right on the spot with refills and suggestions.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My fist steak was over cooked but it was replaced with one of the best steaks I have ever had. We were thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would not hesitate to return or indeed recommend this restaurant. The staff were excellent and nothing was to much trouble

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Well, we were parked at the mall and decided to walk over to another place for dinner, saw the Olive Garden sign and decided what the heck, let's go there, it had been a while since we darkened the doors of an O.G. Dining room was full so was offered the Lounge. Everything was near perfect. Both of our meals served promptly and hot. A couple pre dinner drinks and we had a lovely time. Our server, nice young fellow, fourth year UND Aviation student did a fine job. Has the perfect voice for ATC! Go ahead, next time you are hungry head on over to O.G., you will enjoy.