Quality Inn(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
US$61
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$98
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Forks)
US$83
US$85
US$81
US$95
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleantoastcontinental breakfaststay there againstayed two nightsgreat pricewaffleshousekeeping staffalerus centertronwatsonabvimotelshoppingdanishfridge
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Booked this room through porcelain even though I only paid $49 for a night it was not worth it. Upon checking in they told me I had 2 rooms booked, which I did not. They said one was through Priceline and one in my own. The only one I booked was through Priceline. The place must have weekly stays because there is a BBQ in the median between the parked cars, and the parking lot is full of pot wholes( not very welcoming) I had to get the guy at the front desk to come clean the dust off the headboard, I don't think had been done in at least a month, the bed was really squeaky so every time I moved it woke me up. Still waiting for the 2nd room charge to come off my credit card. To top it all off at 3am someone decided to let off fireworks, which sounded line fun fire and I found out it's illegal inside city limits without a permit. No I would not stay here again and I only recommend it if there is no other choice.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Cindy A
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Overnight stay while in Grand Forks for a concert and didn't want to drive back to Winnipeg the same night. The price was only $53.00, the front desk personnel were friendly, the building, furniture, carpets, etc were definitely dated but clean (including the small bathroom and shower), beds were very comfortable and the room came with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Continental breakfast included waffles for toasting and fresh oranges. No reason to not stay there again.

Room Tip: I would ask for Room 126 again.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Booked a room for a 2 night stay online. We are on a very tight budget so we thought OK, this is a great deal for the week-end. We requested a QUITE - non smoking room as our drive was over 8hrs. This place needs to be updated. The entrance from the road has large pot holes. The parking lot is in bad shape. My husband found nails, screws, and garbage all over the place when we parked to check in. And you could tell that this place must have week long guests, as there was a small grill and charcoal in the median between the parking spaces. We requested a quite - non smoking room. They gave us a room facing the main parking lot on the front of the building and our room was next to the main door that went from the lobby / vending area to the hall way. We had to listen to vehicles at all hours, the door from our hall way to the lobby / vending area banging shut at all hours, you could hear people talking in the hall way, and the TV in the next room. Our room smelled of stale smoke. Upon inspection of our room, we found hair in the shower / tub and used q-tip in the bathroom garbage (went to Wal-mart and bought cleaning supplies and cleaned the shower / tub ourselves). You could tell the carpet wasn't vacuumed (borrowed a vacuum from a friend). The bed squeaked when you sat on it and the sheet and mattress pad would not stay on the bed. Reported all of this to the front desk. Was asked if we wanted a different room but would have to pay more. We declined - maybe we should have paid more for a different room! Our last night there, we where woke up by a loud bang at 3:30am - some other guests where lighting off fire works in the parking lot! Upon check out these issues where brought up again to the front desk, we asked for a discount. We were declined. And they tried to charge us 2x for our room. Next time we will save a little more - to spend a little more for different hotel. I would suggest the same - spend a little more to stay else where.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had the opportunity to Stay at Americas Best Value Inn in Grand Forks. We loved how clean and spacious our room was. The staff was very friendly and accommodated our every need. The served fresh coffee and juice all hours. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I look forward to staying their in the near future. Thanks to the staff for a great stay.

Room Tip: If you are not a pet lover ask to stay in the Main building
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Rylie S, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear 61Gail,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We work hard to create a clean and welcoming guest experience that starts at check in and lingers positively long after check out, a great price. We are delighted to hear we lived up to that goal and look forward to serving you on your next trip to Grand Forks!

Summer smiles,
Americas Best Value Inn
Grand Forks, ND

Reviewed 12 July 2014

It was a dark and stormy night, and every hotel in the area was full because of a Paul McCartney concert in Fargo, and we were very happy to find that this hotel had a room available for us and our dog. The young lady and young dude at the front desk could not have been more helpful, and they made sure to give us a room that we would be happy with. The room was nothing to write home about, but the service was so good that I wouldn't think twice about staying here again, and the price was right.

Room Tip: Call and talk to the front desk people if you have specific requests - they do a great job
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Harry Josh M,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that our service exceeded your expectations. We work hard to create a clean and welcoming guest experience that starts at check in and lingers positively long after check out, a great price. We are delighted to hear we lived up to that goal and look forward to serving you on your next trip to Grand Forks!

Warm regards,