All reviewstoastcontinental breakfastrooms are cleanstayed two nightsgreat pricewafflesbed was comfortablehousekeeping staffwould stay againtronwatsonabvishoppingdanishfridgecoupon
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The employees are friendly and helpful in your needs. It's a relaxing atmosphere. Little off the beaten path but can park approximately 10 trucks. The front desk personnel are cheerful and friendly. Front desk personnel Marlee has to be the best employee at the location she is vary helping.

• Stayed: July 2014
Rylie S, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Mark W,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Marlee will be delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in being the most friendliest, most affordable hotel in Grand Forks. We welcome all travelers, truck drivers to Canadian leisure and make it a point to impress. Have you joined our 11th Night Free Program? We'd love to get you started on your next trip to our location. Looking forward to serving you again next time!

Warmly,
Grand Forks Americas Best Value Inn

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Our stay was great. The air conditioning works great I like the fact they have microwaves and mini fridges a lot of places don't kinda wish they had flat screens but that's ok not everybody needs one of those the greatest part was we found it last minute meeting it now.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Eugene K,

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the little things such as mini fridge and microwave as well as the A/C units. We are in the process of adding flat screen TVs to all of our rooms! We currently have rooms in the main building that have 36" flat screen LCD TVs; we'd love to get you into one of these rooms next time you are in town by request! All of our rooms should have flat screens by the end of the fall. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Summer smiles,
Americas Best Value Inn
Grand Forks, ND

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My friends and I have stayed at other reasonably priced hotels in Grand Forks, and this one tops them! The room was very clean. We had booked a room with 2 queen beds, both very comfortable. The bathroom was small, but clean. The room had a table and chairs as well as a microwave and fridge. The breakfast room was clean and offered healthy choices. We will definitely book this hotel again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Holly D,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We work hard to be the friendliest, and the cleanest budget hotel in the Greater Grand Forks region and we are happy we lived up to that goal for you. All of our spacious rooms are packed full of the ammenities you need while traveling and we are happy you were able to take advantage of them. We do rotate out a seasonal item in addition to our regular breakfast items to offer a wide variety of tastes and flavor for people on any diet. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Grand Forks. Ask about our free night stay program!

Warm regards,
Americas Best Value Inn
Grand Forks, ND

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Booked this room through porcelain even though I only paid $49 for a night it was not worth it. Upon checking in they told me I had 2 rooms booked, which I did not. They said one was through Priceline and one in my own. The only one I booked was through Priceline. The place must have weekly stays because there is a BBQ in the median between the parked cars, and the parking lot is full of pot wholes( not very welcoming) I had to get the guy at the front desk to come clean the dust off the headboard, I don't think had been done in at least a month, the bed was really squeaky so every time I moved it woke me up. Still waiting for the 2nd room charge to come off my credit card. To top it all off at 3am someone decided to let off fireworks, which sounded line fun fire and I found out it's illegal inside city limits without a permit. No I would not stay here again and I only recommend it if there is no other choice.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Cindy A
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Overnight stay while in Grand Forks for a concert and didn't want to drive back to Winnipeg the same night. The price was only $53.00, the front desk personnel were friendly, the building, furniture, carpets, etc were definitely dated but clean (including the small bathroom and shower), beds were very comfortable and the room came with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Continental breakfast included waffles for toasting and fresh oranges. No reason to not stay there again.

Room Tip: I would ask for Room 126 again.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple