The hotel is nice. Rooms are clean. The workers were okay.
But we had a couple issues.
First issue was that the lady at the front didn't really want to take the time and slow down to explain things. She was grumpy and looked tired. Second issue was that we had no wifi, which irritated me.
Third issue was that when we went to use the hot tub, the chemicals were so strong we had to get out. So we tried the pool and it was way worse! The pool room looked like a smoke bomb had gone off. And me and my wife left emediatly. We felt light headed and our throats hurt all day after that. We complained and so did everyone else at the hotel. No one did anything!
Kids were coughing and crying.
All they told us was that the machine pumped way too much chlorine into the water and that they were sorry for the inconvenience. Lol! The smell was so bad that we could smell it in the room.
And my last issue was that we stayed there for two days. And let me tell you, if your looking for a nice get away to relax and sleep in. You better be ready to wake up at 7am everyday. Cause all the kids play in the courtyard and yell and scream and no workers ask them to quite down. Pretty annoying.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your C'mon Inn - Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c`Mon Inn - Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- c Mon Hotel Grand Forks