“Hungry family refuge”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #5 of 173 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery
Description: Home of the Pizza Lover's Pizza, The Country's Best Chicken, and our famous Cactus Bread, Pizza Ranch prides itself on legendary service and quality food. Our unique "Buffet Your Way" means you can request any pizza you want and we'll not only make it for you, we'll personally deliver the first slice to you.
Reviewed 17 April 2014

10 bucks for all the salad, pizza and desert you want. Kids loved it.
Food was average to slightly above average. Seemed all the pizza
had olives. yuck. Could use a few more options on the pizzas
Recommend

Reviewed 6 April 2014

One visit in the afternoon there wasn't any mashed potatoes. Our server informed us that "it will be one hour." It wasn't. I don't like to be lied too. Be honest. Another server explained that the truck with it on won't arrive till later tonight. I worked in several restaurants and when they failed to have a certain expected food they got it by paying extra. They did not wait. Poor planning on the management.

At this visit, my son pointed out that this was a pizza place not a mashed potato place. I like the mashed potatoes and salad bar. I only allow my son and I to go there because of mashed potatoes and salad bar. I can barely stomach the pizza. The pizza is good not great.The pizza is greasy. I use napkins to try and get rid of the grease. Sometimes it is not enough. I know their are plenty of parents like me. We go for our kids.

One great thing about this place is that you can order the pizza you want. During this visit my family (brother, mother, son, and I) did not get the pizza we ordered as we paid. We asked and yet no word on where it was after 40 minutes. After one and a half hours we left.

Another visit, we order pizza as we paid. One hour and half later we didn't get it, AGAIN!!! They plugged it into the computer so there isn't an excuse for not getting it.

Last visit, it took a while to be seated. I understand it happens. They ran out of everything though again and again. I went for mashed potatoes and it was empty. I went for pizza and there was nothing left. The same thing happened with the salad. To me that is no excuse. Poor planning on the management again. We did get the pizza we ordered though.

My son said he only wants to go back because they have brush fire pizza. He gave up on this place because of the last three visits. No brush fire pizza he won't go back. When a child says no to his favorite food, you know that it is bad place.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Delicious all you can eat buffet. The pizza choices were endless. You can even request your own pizza! The fried chicken and stuffing were wonderful! Excellent value for your money

Reviewed 2 April 2014

This place is great if your hungry. Its definitely not the healthiest place but the food sure tastes good. There's: mashed potatoes, fried chicken, salads, dessert pizza, ice cream, and of course pizza. all the food is buffet style but you can ask for a special pizza if you like.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Pizza Ranch is a buffet style restaurant. They have so many kinds of pizzas to try at a very affordable price. I dare you to try all kinds they have. It is very tasty. Well worth the price.