“Can't give it a 5”

allison Nicole's
Ranked #129 of 169 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I was excited to try this place with some friends for lunch. The place is easy to find and parking is no problem. Inside is an atmosphere of a boutique with several tables for sitting to eat. My friends ordered coffee and the first thing I noticed was how weak the brew looked - they agreed. There were no menus but the gal told us what was on the menu for the day. I ordered a soup choice - each of others ordered something different. My soup was tasty but came with nothing else - not even a cracker. The portion was adequate but thought the $6 price was a little steep for that. I don't know if I'll go back or not - it won't be at the top of my list, but I truly hope she can make it work because our little town needs this type of place.

1  Thank NDakGirl