“Nice local place convenient to UND and Alerus Center/Canad Inn” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #103 of 164 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Groups
Portland, Maine
“Nice local place convenient to UND and Alerus Center/Canad Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

Located next to the Alerus Center, a couple blocks from University of ND and with an inside connection to the Canad Inn (important when its 30 below), this is a casual place with a local flair. Fairly standard italian food that is a step up from Carraba's or Olive Garden but still casual enough to be family friendly and appropriate for snow boots and wool hats.

Full bar with plenty of beer, wine and cocktails, with TVs for watching the game in the bar if you wish.

Great selection of pizzas in a range of sizes, all of which are half price on Mondays. Great appetizers including fried stuffed green olives, a tasty and unusual treat.

Reasonably priced, reasonably portioned. If you're tired of the Applebee's and Ruby Tuesdays of the world, give this local place a try. Large parties accomodated or perfect for a solo traveler.

• Visited January 2014

Minnesota
“Nice surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Had the crab cakes and seafood penna. Absolutely delicious! Shane was an awesome bartender/waiter. As I was dining solo I ate in the bar. Would definitely recommend!

Oklahoma City
“One of the better choices in Grand Forks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have eaten here before and I liked it then and now. I got the New Orleans linguine and got it extra spicy. it had sausage and shrimp with banana peppers. I am taking half of it home since it was a good serving portion. At half price Tuesday pastas ... how can you go wrong? I asked for extra bread for my to go and wasn't charged. Always makes me happy when I get free stuff :) Server was pretty great too... 8.03+ tip? Why yes I will !!!

Visited December 2013
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Pizza Better than Rhombus Guys”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

We liked the harpist playing, and my daughter and I agreed that the Pizza was excellent, and better than the Rhombus Guys, with a better atmosphere (and better parking, etc.). Nice place to take children.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank UCLAPSYMD
Manitoba, Canada
“What a great experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

From the minute we walked in the door, ambiance was wonderful. Kristi, our server, was terrific! Friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Food was delicious, service was great. We were really, really happy we'd chosen this establishment for dinner. Would definitely go back!

• Visited November 2013