“Wow!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #19 of 173 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Not sure what to say as I was impressed with the food!
My husband and I took our friend here for lunch and we had burgers and fries.
We each had a burger, not sure what they were called but the small ones, and it was sooo good! The portion of the fries were so big that we had to share between the three of us, and we got the smaller size yet! There isn't anything I can say that's bad about the food here! We will be back.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

5 guys was great as always! I had a delicious, juicy burger and some wonderful, crispy fries. I'll definitely visit again.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I had a cheese burger with EVERYTHING on it.. mushrooms, onions, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and whatever else there was and it was really tasty! Fries were crinkle cut and a large portion. All in all, really tasty burger with great fixings to choose from and lots of good fries.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I go to Five Guys any time I have one in a place I visit. My husband and I were visiting Grand Forks and decided to make this dinner one night. As per normal with any Five Guys I have gone to the burgers are made fresh when you order, the fries are hot and fresh as well and the service and people who work there were friendly. I do not ever mind waiting for my "fast food" when it is fresh made and very good!

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Quick service, great food! Little burger and small fries were a great choice for a lunch option. Selection of beverages was endless!! Music was a little to loud but I fiqure it's that way to help cover the noise from the kitchen which is open to the dining area.