“cross between fuddruckers and red robin”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #23 of 166 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Rapid City, South Dakota
“cross between fuddruckers and red robin”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The infinite choices for the additions to the burgers and dogs the large fries were more than enough for two people. Will visit next time in town

• Visited January 2014

Grand Forks
“Expensive but good”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

The food here is fresh and very tasty. I found the service to be fast and friendly.

My complaints are that this place is much too expensive for anybody on a budget. I'm still ashamed I spent so much money on one sandwich and $2.50 for a fountain drink is just absurd.

When I was getting a drink from the machine (located near the kitchen) I was overwhelmed with the disgusting smell of sewage.

I will not be visiting this location again.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Wow!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Not sure what to say as I was impressed with the food!
My husband and I took our friend here for lunch and we had burgers and fries.
We each had a burger, not sure what they were called but the small ones, and it was sooo good! The portion of the fries were so big that we had to share between the three of us, and we got the smaller size yet! There isn't anything I can say that's bad about the food here! We will be back.

• Visited October 2013
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

5 guys was great as always! I had a delicious, juicy burger and some wonderful, crispy fries. I'll definitely visit again.

Visited September 2013
Bemidji, Minnesota
“A lot, for a good price!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I had a cheese burger with EVERYTHING on it.. mushrooms, onions, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and whatever else there was and it was really tasty! Fries were crinkle cut and a large portion. All in all, really tasty burger with great fixings to choose from and lots of good fries.

• Visited March 2013