“Great Pub Great Atmosphere”

Wild Bill's Sports Saloon - Grand Forks
Ranked #26 of 169 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good pub, very welcoming.. staff great, 3 of us met on on a Saturday pm .. bit Jet Lagged but appreciated the Cold beer and the wings.

I would like to be in Wild Bills when there is a Game on.. !

Fun place.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went as a group of 4 on two occasions, the first time we liked the food so we went back. The second time the music was so loud that we asked the management to tone it down some so we could talk to each other. They acted like we were not important and did nothing, We have not been back.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We were driving around looking for a restaurant on our way to our hotel and came across this one. We were really pleased that we stumbled onto Wild Bill's - free peanuts to snack on, great wings and hamburgers, quick, friendly service and TVs from end to end with different sports to watch. All in all, an excellent experience!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Some friends of mine decided that we should meet at Wild Bill's on a Monday after work. The burgers were on special; and I plan to go back again on a Monday because the burgers were FANTASTIC. I ordered my favorite type of burger (there were lots of choices) and sweet potato fries. The friend who had suggested Wild Bill's ordered her burger, a salad that looked so good, and then she ordered a side of sweet potato fries for everyone to share ... That's what I'll do next time! The burger was deliciously large, and I'm guessing it was hand-pattied. A couple of friends took half of their burger home for later. The sweet potato fries were delivered perfectly hot, crispy on the outside with a good portion of moist sweet potato on the inside. Even with several drinks on the tab, my bill was under $20. The noise level was active, but all of us could hear each other at our table, and we were able to carry on a conversation without having to talk louder. The staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I probably eat lunch at Wild Bill's one or two times per month and it is not enough! They have a burger special during lunch that can't be beat. They offer a choice of eight to ten specialty burgers from their menu and fries for the low price of $5. The burger is around a third of a pound and the fries are crinkle cut, which I love! The presentation is nothing fancy, it comes in a basket, but for the price and quality who cares. The décor is a rustic western theme and they have plenty of large TV's for your viewing pleasure. You Go Wild Bill !!

1  Thank Anthony M