“Healthy but good anyway!”
Review of Amazing Grains - CLOSED

Amazing Grains
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I don't frequent health food/organic stores often because they seem a little left of weird to me. But this is awesome. The restaurant in the back, though small, had good selection of really interesting items. I had a salad which was beautiful and delicious. I would definately go back. The shop itself offered a lot of different products and I selected a loaf of sprouted wheat bread. I have been looking for this since my grandma passed away, and here it is. It tastes nothing like grandma's but was good. I have had other loaves that tasted like bales of straw. This one was actually delicious - especially toasted. Spend some time and check out all their items.

1  Thank Dixkitty

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Their sandwiches are amazing! Enjoyed the tofu sandwich with their soup... reasonable prices for amazing food!

1  Thank asockpick
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

This by far the best lunch in Grand Forks! I found it directly on a in GF. Very welcoming atmosphere, service was friendly and fast. A customer told I had to try the soup, and it was the best lentil soup I've had, ever. I took my daughter here again today. We had another soup today which was perfect and smoothies which were great. Highly recommended!

2  Thank TarisVT
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great selection of fresh and all natural foods. They even have a deli in the back where I like to get freshly squeezed carrot juice. I visit this place for groceries every time I'm back in GF for work. It's my go to health foods store...

1  Thank NateLeben
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This store was a welcome sight to a couple from Colorado who are now living in rural, meat-lovin' North Dakota. We were so excited to eat vegetarian food that was wholesome and delicious, instead of an afterthought. We split two veggie sandwiches, I forget what they were called, but they were tasty! We were also happy to pick up some organic snacks to take home. I just wish we lived closer to Grand Forks!

1  Thank MountainSunSea