“First Rate Education”

University of North Dakota
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The University of North Dakota provides a big city education in a small town setting. The campus is beautiful with everything you could ask for within walking distance: Chester Fritz Auditorium hosts famous acts and Broadway plays, Division I sporting events, beautiful campus, museums, Greek houses and dormitory living, various food courts, various religious facilities. Definitely worth checking out.

1  Thank Kristi N

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My student will be attending in the fall and we could not be more excited! Orientation day was well thought out and well organized! Very informative! Also, the grounds are beautiful in the summer!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I came to UND four years ago, blind. I never toured here, I never had any suggestions to go here, no forewarning, just cold turkey showed up. I was astonished the first time I drove onto campus at how nice and clean it really was. I was expecting something a little less... "modern" and expected it to be "out in the middle of nowhereish." But it's very nice up here! Yes, the winters in Grand Forks SUCK, it's windy 24/7/365, but you learn to deal with it. I've lived in the dorms and most of the staff are very friendly and easy to work with. Yes, we have classrooms that have no A/C during the summer, and some room still have chalkboards, but overall it's a pleasant place to go to school. Just avoid the communication department, most of those professors need to be fired.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a great college with a surprisingly beautiful camplus. You wouldn't think there'd be much to do in Grand Forks, but it's a good college town.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

The Concert was great, The groups were very fast with setting up thir act. Very Professional.The city was freezing but the Hospitality was great>