“Good!”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #22 of 169 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Always have good food when we eat here. There has always been a clean table to sit at. Wait time to be served is according to how busy they are and are reasonable.

1  Thank thefamdad

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We came here for lunch for Mothers Day having tried it at the Fargo store once. The service was fast friendly. I was there with my son and husband. My son had the plain mac n cheese, He didn't get the added meat, and was happy with his choice. My husband got the Indonesian Peanut Saute and did not add meat to his either, he was very happy with his lunch too. I had a pulled pork sandwich. The pork was excellent and the BBQ sauce was very good. The bun was outstanding! Due to food allergies I asked for the coleslaw on the side, which they did and my husband said it was very good. Overall we were very satisfied and will go back again. However, we had taken home a copy of the menu and my son noticed that it looks like I should have gotten a soup or salad with my sandwich, it was not offered and no one said anything about it. Maybe we read the menu wrong, but it sure looks to me like it is included with the sandwich.

3  Thank sonadorcat
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Had lunch at Noodles and Company, entries are built fresh to your specifications. Good hearty lunch, quick service.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is my favorite fast-casual restaurant in Grand Forks. Service is always fast and very friendly. All of their dishes are amazing, even the tofu is good ...and it's tofu. The manager is great because she seems to sincerely care that every guest has a great experience. No tipping allowed and the prices are already great. Eat here and you will not regret it. Best of the best.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is an excellent fast casual restaurant...not fast food, but not quite full service either.
Good menu selection with a variety of ethnic influences, (they do have choices besides "noodles"!), and fresh and fast food preparation with great flavor, (at least good flavor out of all the dishes at our table).
This isn't a place where you will want to have a two hour lunch or dinner...seats/booths aren't that spacious/comfortable, and it is noisy like many other fast food/casual restaurants.
But it is a place where you could get a better lunch choice compared to a fast-food stop, and maybe even a quick dinner choice, while still getting decent quality food.