“It's a tradition for a reason”
Review of The Red Pepper

The Red Pepper
Ranked #17 of 166 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Winnipeg, Canada
“It's a tradition for a reason”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Never had a grinder before, and I can see why people love them. Great sandwich. Will be making it a required stop in future trips to gf. Great price, and you won't leave hungry.

• Visited June 2013

Wichita, Kansas
“Red Pepper: Home of the grinder”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Like a few other places in Grand Forks, the Pepper is part of the local dining history, so much so that people like me who have left for other parts of the country can now order online to get our grinder "fix." Sure there are other places that claim to make grinders, which are just their version of a submarine sandwich, but this place is different. The Pepper's grinders are consistently good, assembled per customer's liking (heated or cold; with taco meat or without; extra cheese, or sauce, lettuce) as you wait in a line that often is to the door at lunch time. There also are other items to try - tacos, tostadas, taco burgers - but the spotlight is on their grinders. My favorite: Ham and cheese with taco meat (heated, with extra sauce please).

Visited May 2013
Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Amazing as always!!! The Red Pepper is an icon for the City of Grand Forks! The food never disappoints and the atmosphere takes me right back to college days!

Visited April 2013
“It's a MUST!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Usually when we come to town for shopping, we always leave with a few grinders to take home, and the chips and salsa. The Red Pepper is a non nonsense good food kind of place. I really like the new location as it is not so out of the way for us to swing by the drive through on our way out of town after a long day of shopping. Red Pepper is a staple of Grand Forks and they have amazing grinders and salsa!

• Visited February 2013
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Tradition”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I get back to Grand Forks once or twice a year and wouldn't consider the trip complete without a visit to the Pepper. This trip I went twice because I took first order to go from the original Pepper. There I experienced the usual long line at bar close with adequate service and a grinder that was marginal....feeling that the to go order may have been the problem based, on I wasn't able to load my grinder with white sauce I went to the Red Pepper on the west side of campus and found the grinder and burrito to be everything I remembered...you loose the original pepper feel at the new one, but its clean, modern and the service was good.

• Visited January 2013