“Love this place!”

Dining options: After-hours
Winnipeg, Canada
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I have been to a Buffalo Wild Wings in Milwaukee and recently visited the one in Grand Forks. I love this place so much. Their food is very reasonably priced, the service has always been quick, and the food is delicious. They specialize in their chicken wings and large list of seasonings and sauces. You can have your wings boneless or traditional, sauced or seasoned, and there is a massive list of sauces to choose from. I wish they had one of these in my hometown so I could enjoy it more often!

Visited June 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Old Faithful”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I alwasya find a Wild Wings where ever I stay. I like the wing specials and they always have the games on.

Visited February 2013
Regina, Canada
“will return”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

the drink specials and great food will draw us back for sure. The atmosphere was also excellent and the staff was extremely accommodating to our large group

Visited May 2013
“Our go to”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We were in grand forks for the may long weekend. So good the first time we went back for a second time. Parmesan garlic and spicy garlic are the best. Service is always excellent.

• Visited May 2013
winnipeg
“Good value”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We had a excellent meal and the service was very good. There were a lot of children there as it is a very affordable restaurant. The lounge was a little on the noisy side as there are a lot of TV. I would recommend this restaurant for all ages. The restaurant is also in a very good location as it is right across from the mall.

• Visited April 2013