“Brand New Economy Hotel”

My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND
Ranked #20 of 28 Hotels in Grand Forks
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed here for a weekend of shopping. Very clean, brand new hotel at an amazing price. We used aaa discount and got a room rate for 76 a night. We had 2 queen beds and every room has a kitchenette with a 2 burner stove, a microwave, full size fridge, toaster and coffee maker. You need to bring your own cutlery and dishes or rent some from the front desk. The hotel does not include a breakfast, but has coffee on 24 hours. We would defiantly stay here again. Great stay at a great price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Haymaker13
Justin K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for the review! It was our pleasure having you with us. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed most of your stay and we will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations. We do hope you have another opportunity to visit us again in the future. Thank you again!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

You can't go wrong! The price is excellent! The hotel is new, clean, and the front desk staff member Jade was exceptional! You do not receive a breakfast, paper, etc. the small extras are missing, but for the price I can buy them myself and still save money! The bed was extremely comfortable and room was quiet. Exceptional saving and Jade the front desk staff member was extremely polite, professional and thoughtful in my room placement (travel with a small companion dog). Thank you for the wonderful stay!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank sooline2
Justin K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words about the hotel and staff. It gives me great pleasure to be able to provide positive feedback to our staff when a guest reviews our hotel. Your feedback is very motivational for the team.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again on a future stay.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice clean hotel!!! Very nice spacious rooms with a full kitchen and a full size fridge and very comfortable beds!! You guys have amazing front desk staff and a manager that are always very helpful and explaining stuff to guests.. You guys are doing an amazing job!! Keep up the good work guys!! You definitely have a great hotel in a great location!!! Also they have a great selection of food and other items in their My Place Store.

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank EMS6284
Justin K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for your generous feedback in regards to your recent stay with us here at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks ND. We aim to make each stay a remarkable one for our guests and it looks like we hit the mark during your recent stay.We wish you all the best and hope to see you again.

Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Good reception and value priced. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about local events. Would stay at the same hotel again. Will recommend this facility to friends for future stays. Only thing they could improve on would be the addition of breakfast available on the premises.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank willie5m
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review It's a pleasure to have welcomed you at the My Place Grand Forks, ND. We are happy to hear that our knowledgeable team was able to assist in making your stay more comfortable.

Don’t forget to check out our convenient My Store during your next stay. The store features a wide variety of breakfast items, which can be prepared in the fully loaded, in room kitchen.

We look forward to your next visit!

Hotel Management

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located near restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, department stores, and right across from the Alerus Center. Beds are comfortable with fluffy pillows, room spacious and clean. The bathroom is huge. The rooms have a refrigerator, stove top, and microwave which was very useful ad we stayed 3 days. Front desk clerk went and checked room to see if it was ready. Will stay here again as it is reasonably priced too!

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank Marymarauder

Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Grand Forks, ND during your recent visit. We are glad you found the hotel and staff accommodating for all of your needs. Many guests enjoy our spacious rooms with My Plush bedding, and high quality pillows. The central location, comfortable rooms, and great customer service also make us an ideal location for all types of travelers.

Please come back and visit us again soon.

Regards,

Hotel Management

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here at My place in late March. This is a brand new hotel which opened up at the beginning of the month. This hotel caters to a new segment of the lodging industry calling it economy extended stay. The location is great as it is walking distance to the Alerus Centre and a short drive from major shopping malls.

All of the My Place staff over the course of my stay was very friendly and professional to deal with. They offer nightly, weekly or monthly rates!

I stayed in a 1 Queen bed room on the first floor. There was lots of space wow! It had a kitchen area with a full fridge with an automatic ice machine in the freezer, a microwave, 2 burner stove top, a sink and a separate table to eat at. The television is a flat screen and had over 90 channels.

A nice touch was a fully functioning recliner in the room and windows you can actually open which is rare in hotels now.

The bed was very plush and comfortable probably the best sleep I have received in a long time.

My place is also a pet friendly hotel.

They also have a mini store by the front desk where you can buy a variety of items as well as a computer area with high speed Internet.

The only downsides to My Place concept that I can think of is no pool or continental breakfast but I guess that is what the kitchen area is for in your room.

I was very satisfied with my stay and I'm sure you will be too.

• Stayed: March 2014
5  Thank graydonj
Justin K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the feedback about your recent stay to the My Place Hotel of Grand Forks, ND. We take pride in our clean facilities, customer service, and it is great to see that your stay reflected that. We look forward to your next visit!

Our extended stay facilities are great for many long-term travelers. Rates are very affordable, and based on daily, weekly, and monthly stays. All rooms also include a My Kitchen, each facility has a convenient 24-hour Guest Laundry and a My Store for supplies.

Thank you.