“Clean, Friendly, & Amazing!”

My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND
Ranked #20 of 28 Hotels in Grand Forks
North Sioux City, South Dakota
“Clean, Friendly, & Amazing!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The Rooms are extremely clean, and the beds are to die for! The staff here are knowledgeable, and the GM, Justin, is a hoot. He definitely knows the great places in town that are a must see, and his attitude is just up beat and fun loving while professional at the same time! I was amazed at how different this compares to other hotels in the Grand Forks area. The staff are far more knowledgeable about their surroundings and what goes on in the hotel that I have ever experienced before. I felt safe sleeping here at night by myself. When I checked out, I also enjoyed hearing the lady with the dark hair and glasses tell me that she looks forward to seeing me again. It's just a feeling here that they genuinely want you to come back, and they care much more about your wants and needs than their pocket books! I am definitely in love and will be back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
6 Thank Melony H
Justin K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on your recent stay with us! We appreciate the kind words. All of us work hard to go above and beyond for our guests and we love hearing when achieve that! We take pride in being the best hotel in Grand Forks.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again on a future stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Checked out this place for the first time this past weekend. For the price there is none better in Grand Forks. The sheets and bedding were awesome, comfortable and very clean. Very nice staff, helpful and courteous. The hotel opened in February 2014.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Chris N
Justin K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you very much for the kind words about the hotel and staff. We are very proud of our ability to provide great customer service at the My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND! Our extremely comfortable beds with My Plush bedding are another great feature of the property. It gives me great pleasure to be able to provide positive feedback to our staff when a guest reviews our hotel. Your feedback is very motivational for the team.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Everything was great. We were just stopping through and this hotel had wonderful service, knowledgeable staff members, and a comfortable atmosphere. Down sides? Towels were not completely clean, but those can easily be replaced. The rest of the bathroom was tidy. We would stay here again if passing through. For the price, it's a great value and very comfortable. It is also pet friendly, which is an added bonus.

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank Kate M
Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience at the My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND. Sorry about the towels in the room we will follow up on that. Our facility is great for both long-term, and short-term travelers. We are very proud of our new hotel. Each room has superior quality bedding, and a My Kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, and two-burner stovetop.

We hope you will consider staying at other My Place locations during any future travels.
Hibbing, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 22 June 2014

clean hotel, very nice, staff was very helpful...will stay again Needed a hotel quickly after realizing the one i had reserved was "a dump" drove by a few ran in and checked prices this hotel was a great stay with a good price

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Stephanie H
Justin K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for your great comments about our staff and hotel. You will always find a warm welcome, comfortable room, and affordable rate at the My Place Hotel-Grand Forks. We hope to see you again very soon!

Thanks again.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I would suggest this hotel to anyone looking for a hotel in the area. The prices are unbeatable and the rooms are modern and homey. The staff was friendly. Helped me with directions to fun places around the city. This hotel is also brand new. Not even a year old.

5 Thank Sarah T
Justin K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review and and for staying with us. I am glad the staff was very helpful and that you enjoyed your stay. we hope to have you visit us again the next time you come to Grand Forks. Thank you and safe travels.
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed here for a weekend of shopping. Very clean, brand new hotel at an amazing price. We used aaa discount and got a room rate for 76 a night. We had 2 queen beds and every room has a kitchenette with a 2 burner stove, a microwave, full size fridge, toaster and coffee maker. You need to bring your own cutlery and dishes or rent some from the front desk. The hotel does not include a breakfast, but has coffee on 24 hours. We would defiantly stay here again. Great stay at a great price.

3 Thank Haymaker13
Justin K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you for the review! It was our pleasure having you with us. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed most of your stay and we will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations. We do hope you have another opportunity to visit us again in the future. Thank you again!
Winnipeg, MB
Reviewed 8 May 2014

You can't go wrong! The price is excellent! The hotel is new, clean, and the front desk staff member Jade was exceptional! You do not receive a breakfast, paper, etc. the small extras are missing, but for the price I can buy them myself and still save money! The bed was extremely comfortable and room was quiet. Exceptional saving and Jade the front desk staff member was extremely polite, professional and thoughtful in my room placement (travel with a small companion dog). Thank you for the wonderful stay!!!

2 Thank sooline2
Justin K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you very much for the kind words about the hotel and staff. It gives me great pleasure to be able to provide positive feedback to our staff when a guest reviews our hotel. Your feedback is very motivational for the team.