Against my better judgement, we stayed at the hotel again. We stayed here about 6 months ago and didn't have a great experience. Same problems second time around. We came down with another family and booked adjoining rooms. But our room wasn't ready at check in. An hour later still not ready. Eventually, we were asked to accept another room. So our kids were disappointed.
Last time we were here, one of the elevators was broken. Well this time, the other elevator was broken. It was challenging to go up and down 6 flight of stairs with toddlers!
The hotel room is not cheap and it's disappointing that hotel guests have to pay for the waterpark on top of the room rate. Even worse, paying for passes when the slides are broken! Because we paid for ours in a package deal, they wouldn't refund our money!
My overall experience was not positive and I was very disappointed that the management team did very little to turn the situation around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 201 superior guest rooms, including Deluxe Queen Rooms, King Leisure Rooms, Kids Theme Rooms, Jacuzzi Theme Suites, Business Suites, Penthouse King Rooms & Suites, and our Penthouse on Main (1st floor level) business suites. We offer you three diverse restaurants, a two-level gaming lounge and inside access to the Alerus Center. Plus for the "children in all of us" our 40,000 square foot Splasher's of the South Seas Indoor Waterpark and Garbonzo's Pizza and Arcade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Destination Center